The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
You ever get the drifting issue with your controller worked out?
No :stopitslime:
Everyday I look at it and get mad, it's happened to two of my other friends too, I don't get how its messed up in less time then the regular controllers,I think Imma go to Walmart and try and do the no receipt return,heard they'll just do an even exchange :ehh:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No :stopitslime:
Everyday I look at it and get mad, it's happened to two of my other friends too, I don't get how its messed up in less time then the regular controllers,I think Imma go to Walmart and try and do the no receipt return,heard they'll just do an even exchange :ehh:

Yea brah. They got me heated and I've went off on Xbox support pretty hard and they won't budge at all. My day 1 controllers haven't fukked up and all and I gave them to my kids to throw around once I brought the elite. Be careful with the return tho breh. There's a sicker on the inside that matches the one on the box kinda like iPads. I removed the first sticker successfully, I just haven't went to get a controller to trade it with.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Yea brah. They got me heated and I've went off on Xbox support pretty hard and they won't budge at all. My day 1 controllers haven't fukked up and all and I gave them to my kids to throw around once I brought the elite. Be careful with the return tho breh. There's a sicker on the inside that matches the one on the box kinda like iPads. I removed the first sticker successfully, I just haven't went to get a controller to trade it with.
Nah, what I'm doing is, Walmart's policy is they will refund anything,even if no receipt,they will won't give me cash back, which I told them I didn't want,so they said they they can offer me a same item switch

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, what I'm doing is, Walmart's policy is they will refund anything,even if no receipt,they will won't give me cash back, which I told them I didn't want,so they said they they can offer me a same item switch
:ohhh:

I'm going tommarrow. I need a box?

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
:ohhh:

I'm going tommarrow. I need a box?
It will better your chances, what I told them was that I bought an Xbox S and elite controller the day it launched, and I wanted to return elite controller cuz I don't think it was worth the money since it was already acting up on me, but I don't have a receipt but I do have the box and every thing and they said OK, if they can't give me a gift car then they can for sure give me a same item switch

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You waited too late. Xbox One values are low now. Back then they would have given you more when it launched. I got $150 for my OG Xbox Ones 500GB. Now they're worth $100. the 1TB is worth $150.