The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I played sleeping dogs for like an hour I can't get into it. Game feels dated to me...

It is. I mainly play it fukk around when I'm on the phone with a girl. Once you get better martial arts moves it's mindless fun. I skip all the cut scenes. I don't care about the story. :yeshrug:

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
The X1 S just surpassed every other 4K box on the market. :wow:

M$ could make a killing off this shyt if advertised properly. I'm gonna tell my Dad to buy the X1S for his new 4K TV. shyt, I'm gonna tell everybody I know with a 4K TV to buy the X1 S. You get a fukking 4K UHD player and 4K streaming for the price of a regular 4K UHD player. Plus it plays games :wow:

M$ has a winner here

Just curious, I watched a couple reviews on YouTube and a reviewer stated there's some lagging or slow loading when you play 4K blu ray movies on the Xbox 1S. Did you notice any type of lagging or choppy feel while watching 4K movies?

Also, I don't play much video games yet. Only maybe GTA 5 and Hitman. Is it better to get a standalone 4K player just for movies and get the XBOX solely to play video games with? Assuming you have the money to spend both.

Obviously if the Xbox 1S is straight I would rather save money and get that. But knowing Scorpio is coming out next year well... should I just wait for that and get a standalone for the 4K movies right now? Still debating about it.

The reviewer I was talking about:

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just curious, I watched a couple reviews on YouTube and a reviewer stated there's some lagging or slow loading when you play 4K blu ray movies on the Xbox 1S. Did you notice any type of lagging or choppy feel while watching 4K movies?

Also, I don't play much video games yet. Only maybe GTA 5 and Hitman. Is it better to get a standalone 4K player just for movies and get the XBOX solely to play video games with? Assuming you have the money to spend both.

Obviously if the Xbox 1S is straight I would rather save money and get that. But knowing Scorpio is coming out next year well... should I just wait for that and get a standalone for the 4K movies right now? Still debating about it.

The reviewer I was talking about:

I haven't noticed any choppiness, but I don't watch that many 4K UHD discs. :manny:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My Xbox One coming in today. The fuse blew out in my room though so I won't even be able to connect it to my TV for a while though :snoop:

Anyway, if anybody sees any great sales for Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition, Doom and Rare Replay, let me know please. Would be much appreciated as those are 3 must haves for me.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My Xbox One coming in today. The fuse blew out in my room though so I won't even be able to connect it to my TV for a while though :snoop:

Anyway, if anybody sees any great sales for Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition, Doom and Rare Replay, let me know please. Would be much appreciated as those are 3 must haves for me.
That was Black Friday weekend, breh smh...

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Be sure to get your shyt up and running or at the very least, log into the XBL website so you can cop 'cause more than likely Killer Insticnt and Doom gonna be on sale for X-mas. If I'm not mistaken, they might do that 12 days of X-mas shyt with a sale each day leading up to New Year's so..you still got time.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4