The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Breh, you won't be disappointed. Native 4K with the X1S upscaler is the fukking shyt. It really is a noticeable difference. I'm gonna watch The Martian and Sicario tonight in full 4K glory with HDR. The colors :wow:

This is a great system. I'm telling everybody I know with a 4K TV to buy this shyt. 4K UHD BD players cost the same and can't play games or stream in 4K. The X1S really is a steal. :salute: to M$. They have a real winner here

LOL my Sicario just came from amazon today too lol

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ok just so I understand:

Cross buy only works if I buy the digital version of a game?

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Yeah, I pissed off some people in the arcadium (I think I know who, but I can't be certain, cuz @liquid wouldn't help me out) and they've been fukking with me since. I also pissed some people off in TLR. After that, I decided I can never be too safe. If anything can be remotely tied to my real name, I don't share it. Luckily my steam id is Ciggavelli. But my PSN and XBL user names can be traced back to my name, because I've been using the same user name for a long time, and I accidentally revealed my true name on a forum when I was young. I've been trying to get that shyt erased, but it seems impossible. shyt sucks, but I gotta be extra careful. I'm not risking my job for this shyt (especially since I just got a new, high paying, job in the DC area).

Who do you think it is?

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
XboxOneS_LECnslCntllr_GoW4Red_Vrt_ANR_RGB_hero.png

:davewow:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:dame: watched a unboxing and I've been trying to talk myself into not getting a Xbox just for the fukk of it. This is the first generation where I haven't owned one, although Sony has always been my main console.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I have two non-HDR 4K TVs I have to get rid of. I don't know how I should go about this :mjcry:

Yeah, that's why I went with the SUHD line. It's got everything including HDR. I'm gonna watch 2 4k UHD blu-rays today, in between my packing (I'm moving to Arlington, VA on Friday to start my new job on the 15th). Depending on taxes and how much my student loans go up, I'm gonna buy either an Origin PC with the two new Titan Xs in it or a 4K OLED ( They just look so good :ohlawd:)

None of the Samsung TVs besides this year's HDR models and last year's JS9500 support the top tier HDR. TVs that supports the best HDR need to be Ultra HD Premium certified. That spec was just made official at CES 2016 and the only HDR TV Samsung made last year that could retroactively get the cert is the JS9500 because it has full array back-lighting and can reach the required brightness.

To sum it all up if you didn't buy the most expensive 4K TV your manufacture made last year chances are your TV won't be Ultra HD Premium certified. I mean the other TVs can get HDR but they get a lesser version than the official spec requires.

NERDS Congregating RN :dame:

If I buy the new joint I can dl my digital games again on it right? Do you need Xbox live to do it?

I've done this on ps a bunch of times never on an Xbox though

Everything your bought on your account is linked to it. You should only need an internet connection

:sadcam: man I cant wait til the 23rd

I got mines on Tuesday as well

shyt nice af... Got a 4k TV as well.

The box is nice... You can literally see pimple pores and the yellow shyt on white peoples faces from watching this.

It's dope. Games look better, movies, loads faster, controller is sexy, etc.

Ima cop this weekend.

Ok just so I understand:

Cross buy only works if I buy the digital version of a game?

fukk, I was planning on just waiting on the Scorpio to upgrade, but everybody saying good shyt about the S.

I don't need it but for some reason I want another Xbox

:lupe:

Who do you think it is?

:dame: watched a unboxing and I've been trying to talk myself into not getting a Xbox just for the fukk of it. This is the first generation where I haven't owned one, although Sony has always been my main console.

Cortana is trash
Xbox on felt more natural and there seems to be a delay to me
any of u brehs play madden or plan on getting it this year????? Me and @Leasy are serious about putting together a Xbox league and we would love for all u guys to join

Hit me back and let me know, only 4 teams are taken, first come first serve

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
any of u brehs play madden or plan on getting it this year????? Me and @Leasy are serious about putting together a Xbox league and we would love for all u guys to join

Hit me back and let me know, only 4 teams are taken, first come first serve
Nah, I don't really play Madden