The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody else notice how much better games and TV/Movies look on the X1 S? The upscaler is amazing and the colors pop a lot more. I was watching netflix, and it looked like I had a new TV. The X1 S is the truth :wow:
:sadcam: man I cant wait til the 23rd

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Anybody else notice how much better games and TV/Movies look on the X1 S? The upscaler is amazing and the colors pop a lot more. I was watching netflix, and it looked like I had a new TV. The X1 S is the truth :wow:

Yup notice that with 2K and definitely Tomb Raider last night. What's your Gamer tag?

Damn system is so small compared to the OG.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I got mines on Tuesday as well

shyt nice af... Got a 4k TV as well.

The box is nice... You can literally see pimple pores and the yellow shyt on white peoples faces from watching this.

It's dope. Games look better, movies, loads faster, controller is sexy, etc.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yup notice that with 2K and definitely Tomb Raider last night. What's your Gamer tag?

Damn system is so small compared to the OG.
I unfortunately can't share my GT on the coli, because it can be traced back to my real name. I gotta be extra careful. No offense to you (I say this to everybody).

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I unfortunately can't share my GT on the coli, because it can be traced back to my real name. I gotta be extra careful. No offense to you (I say this to everybody).

:patrice: what the fukk you into and why would I even try to search for people on here. It's not that deep breh but I understand.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:patrice: what the fukk you into and why would I even try to search for people on here. It's not that deep breh but I understand.
It's related to my job. I can't be compromised. People tried fukking with me last year, making fake Ciggavelli accounts and shyt. Some people on this board have it out for me and I don't know why, so I gotta be extra careful. No offense to you. It's just fukkers on here taking the internet too seriously and trying to fukk with me.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It's related to my job. I can't be compromised. People tried fukking with me last year, making fake Ciggavelli accounts and shyt. Some people on this board have it out for me and I don't know why, so I gotta be extra careful. No offense to you. It's just fukkers on here taking the internet too seriously and trying to fukk with me.

Wow thats fukked up man.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Wow thats fukked up man.
Yeah, I pissed off some people in the arcadium (I think I know who, but I can't be certain, cuz @liquid wouldn't help me out) and they've been fukking with me since. I also pissed some people off in TLR. After that, I decided I can never be too safe. If anything can be remotely tied to my real name, I don't share it. Luckily my steam id is Ciggavelli. But my PSN and XBL user names can be traced back to my name, because I've been using the same user name for a long time, and I accidentally revealed my true name on a forum when I was young. I've been trying to get that shyt erased, but it seems impossible. shyt sucks, but I gotta be extra careful. I'm not risking my job for this shyt (especially since I just got a new, high paying, job in the DC area).

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yeah, I pissed off some people in the arcadium (I think I know who, but I can't be certain, cuz @liquid wouldn't help me out) and they've been fukking with me since. I also pissed some people off in TLR. After that, I decided I can never be too safe. If anything can be remotely tied to my real name, I don't share it. Luckily my steam id is Ciggavelli. But my PSN and XBL user names can be traced back to my name, because I've been using the same user name for a long time, and I accidentally revealed my true name on a forum when I was young. I've been trying to get that shyt erased, but it seems impossible. shyt sucks, but I gotta be extra careful. I'm not risking my job for this shyt (especially since I just got a new, high paying, job in the DC area).

Damn they do some nutty shyt here

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Why don't you just change your GT?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ima cop this weekend.
Breh, you won't be disappointed. Native 4K with the X1S upscaler is the fukking shyt. It really is a noticeable difference. I'm gonna watch The Martian and Sicario tonight in full 4K glory with HDR. The colors :wow:

This is a great system. I'm telling everybody I know with a 4K TV to buy this shyt. 4K UHD BD players cost the same and can't play games or stream in 4K. The X1S really is a steal. :salute: to M$. They have a real winner here

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nah,it doesn't,I've removed a lot of people from my friends list cuz they changed their GT and I couldn't figure out who the fukk they were
:ehh: I'll look into it this weekend. If I can have no trace of my previous name, then I'm golden