The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
FINALLY

No more scrolling to the right forever to go through your games....

:blessed:

Much more organized my games and apps section.

And Cortana won't need Kinect, will be able to use a headset

:leon:

i'm in the Preview Program but ain't got it yet. I like the new aesthetics. Cortana seems waaay more in depth than the current voice commands, and from someone who uses them often, i'm interested to try it out

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
FINALLY

No more scrolling to the right forever to go through your games....

:blessed:

Much more organized my games and apps section.

And Cortana won't need Kinect, will be able to use a headset

:leon:

1.) Now you scroll downwards :stopitslime: You can adjust the size of the tiles and they give you a few more options on the choices

2.) More organized is a stretch. Streamlined is more like it, still needs more "Life" to it but its a start.. I guess :yeshrug:

3.) It appears so :francis: but I have kinect so I haven't tried the headset yet. What I can say is just like when the XB1 launched, there is tons to learn when it comes to using Cortana. For instance. With my system off, I said "Hey Cortana" and the kinect light came on but not the system. I then said "turn the xbox on" and it turned on instantly.. so it was jive waiting for me to give a command which was cool because usually its a mild struggle for "Xbox on" to work properly. I was batting around 500 on "Xbox on" for my career. This seems to have upped my success rate :thumbsup: Also, when I said "Cortana, turn off xbox" she replied "Go to sleep?" I said yes and she said "Its been real" then turned the system off.

I also taught her my username (CD) so she refers to me as such when she tells me stuff... like a boss.
Instead of saying "Xbox, volume up" you now say Hey cortana, volume up. Or whatever new command you're trying to do.

With all this good stuff, the bad is Cortana integration isn't complete yet. So there are a few loose ends that need to be tweaked basically so that shes more compatible with the xbox one. Right now we have basically the PC version, but I feel its more of learning how to use Cortana correctly. TBC...
How the fukk is PC and Xbox an exclusive!!!

Because the PC is part of the Xbox Family, the games they are talking about run on the xbox app in Windows :umad:
Its also xbox "console" exclusive. If a game was on PS4/PC like Rocket League, you dudes would act like that was an exclusive as well. Most games are on console and PC, that hasn't stopped you guys from touting bogus list all this gen. Have a nice day champion of marbles :tu:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I feel like MS is going in the right direction, but all this PC shyt is bad. You can call it "console exclusive" or whatever all you want, but giving people the excuse to not buy an Xbox is not good for the brand. Not to mention the PC versions ARE getting hacked and pirated, no matter what DRM scheme you come up with. I don't see how they win with this. Not to mention you're getting potential paying XBL customers on PC, where you can't charge as much, or make them pay for multilayer. Lost revenue.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
this Cortana update is downloading now, so if you re-registered when the message was sent out, y'all should check