The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Outland, very underrated metroidvania+ikaruga platform game was added to bc. loved it and will give it a run after I finish Gat Out Of Hell

Gunstar Heroes was added as well. never played it but I heard good things. plus its a Sega game so there's still hope for the only two games I really really want

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Xbox tried to eat my division disk last night.:sadcam: I had to use an allen wrench and manually eject it. Has this happened to anyone else? Did you eventually have to get it repaired?

5star

Banned
Daps
Outland, very underrated metroidvania+ikaruga platform game was added to bc. loved it and will give it a run after I finish Gat Out Of Hell

Gunstar heroes was added as well. never played it but I heard good things. plus its a Sega game so there's still hope for the only two games I really really want

Classic game .. loved it. :blessed:They don't make games like these anymore :mjcry:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
added to bc:
Garou: Mark of the Wolves :leon: don't own it but heard it was fire
Sonic Fighters (come on Sega, stop playing wit me)
Duke Nukem Manhattan Project

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
DOOM Open Beta is available to download. goes live tomorrow.

DOOM 3 BFG Edition was added to bc as well. interesting thing about that is its not on Games on Demand, and a lot of people assumed that games without a downloadable version weren't gonna be added to bc (ie. Mass Effect 2&3, and delisted games like UMvC3, blur, Ninja Gaiden 2)