The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Absolutely loving the console so far, the controller :noah:only thing I miss is being to eject disks from it. Anyone feel free to add me- jackvegas21

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
got a ps4 recently for jrpgs primarily since I'm big on them
both are good systems tho

all i play is destiny and bf4 on xbox one and play the shyt outta of both them :blessed:
just copped ryse, resident evil revelations 2 and tomb raider for my single player fix on the one
probably try out ryse 1st though

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
got a ps4 recently for jrpgs primarily since I'm big on them
both are good systems tho

all i play is destiny and bf4 on xbox one and play the shyt outta of both them :blessed:
just copped ryse, resident evil revelations 2 and tomb raider for my single player fix on the one
probably try out ryse 1st though
Assassins creed is free this month with gold to add to your single player fix

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Assassins creed is free this month with gold to add to your single player fix

couldn't get into assassin creed at all i tried 3 and 4 and just not my thing apparently :manny:

i'll see how these other 3 games are i mean 2 i played tomb raider before but only in the beginning but traded in my 360 for the one when it happened and waited till it just now to get the game so i know that game i will enjoy since i enjoyed the pieces i played on it :ahh:

but i appreciate the suggestion breh

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
is the external hd seamlessly integrated?
The external hard drive is better than the internal hard drive. The load times on a USB 3.0 7200 RPM drive are faster than a Sata II 5400 RPM drive. There is no reason to use the internal Xbox One's hard drive period. Its a POS.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
couldn't get into assassin creed at all i tried 3 and 4 and just not my thing apparently :manny:

i'll see how these other 3 games are i mean 2 i played tomb raider before but only in the beginning but traded in my 360 for the one when it happened and waited till it just now to get the game so i know that game i will enjoy since i enjoyed the pieces i played on it :ahh:

but i appreciate the suggestion breh
I was never a fan of Assasins Creed. I felt it was an overrated series.
Black Flag has something else going for it that makes it a decent game. And since its FREE
You should at the very least just download it and who knows.. maybe it will surprise you.
Good games, movies, music, whatever. You don't always know its great before you try :francis:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I was never a fan of Assasins Creed. I felt it was an overrated series.
Black Flag has something else going for it that makes it a decent game. And since its FREE
You should at the very least just download it and who knows.. maybe it will surprise you.
Good games, movies, music, whatever. You don't always know its great before you try :francis:

i tried part 3,4, and unity just not my cup of tea :yeshrug:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Im tryna cop one this month after I get a few things out the way. I would wait for that Blue Forza model cause that shyt looks crazy but that drops like 2 months from now.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Im tryna cop one this month after I get a few things out the way. I would wait for that Blue Forza model cause that shyt looks crazy but that drops like 2 months from now.

i love my xbox one to be honest
i have the ps4 mainly for my jrpg fix and some exclusives

but both are good systems to have imo

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yea I got a PS4 as well. Theres a few things im interested in on the Xbox One so im gonna take the plunge.

great choice to have to ur collection i love it regardless what people say
i use my ps4 single player for most part
and xbox one for online game play with a some single player games :blessed: