The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Hey breh can you send me an invite to the preview program? Gamer tag Tlegacy1982

I gotcha when i get home.

I went to go play GoW beta.I don't even know how to describe the first 5 minutes in the game I look like a chicken with his head chopped off . To make it worst i was the last player alive in the round and these nikkas put me on my knees and stomped me out. :snoop:

I forgot how humiliating this game can make you feel.:mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can't believe that white Xbox One is sold out again just like the Sunset Overdrive bundle did. I'm glad I bought one cause they didn't even last a couple weeks really.

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
I gotcha when i get home.

I went to go play GoW beta.I don't even know how to describe the first 5 minutes in the game I look like a chicken with his head chopped off . To make it worst i was the last player alive in the round and these nikkas put me on my knees and stomped me out. :snoop:

I forgot how humiliating this game can make you feel.:mjcry:

I. Got 2 beta codes for some reason. I've never played a gears game before

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
It's so stupid how they gave us such a small hard drive,I have more games then a lil bit,even deleted a few games I don't have anymore and I only have 69gb left after installing arkham knight,good thing was that I found out from BB people that since I purchased their warranty,and have day one edition,I can get gift card for purchase price or swap out for 1tb and get gift card for remaining balanced I purchased for.I think imma get gift card and buy 1tb,that way I can get a free game for my troubles cuz of promo :ehh: And still have about a hundo left for some other shyt I might want

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's so stupid how they gave us such a small hard drive,I have more games then a lil bit,even deleted a few games I don't have anymore and I only have 69gb left after installing arkham knight,good thing was that I found out from BB people that since I purchased their warranty,and have day one edition,I can get gift card for purchase price or swap out for 1tb and get gift card for remaining balanced I purchased for.I think imma get gift card and buy 1tb,that way I can get a free game for my troubles cuz of promo :ehh: And still have about a hundo left for some other shyt I might want
buy a 3 or 4 TB external HD and install your games on that , that way off can takes your games with you if needed

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
That matte finish on the 1TB model is clean, my resurfaced one looked just like it though.

Can't say I'm mad at my free upgrade :win:

Who wants it in halo mcc?
@AkaDemiK :bustback:

:whoa: just kidding breh