Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
So anyone have an issue with the wireless display app? Mine will only play the sound from my phone, not the video.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The white Xbox One is coming back with Halo MCC. I'm switching my black one to a white one to match my PS4.

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
I already do this for youtube and it works though

So I can mirror my Internet and pictures and shyt basically?

You can do YouTube to the TV on any smart phone. But my phone doesn't mirror to my TV, so I was pretty stoked for this.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
xbon%20one%20promo_unit-angle1.png

Available now in stores EVERYWHERE across America :blessed:

This + Sling + XB1 = Cable officially cut the fukk off :win:

It's suppose to let you screen mirror anything from your phone or tablet. Doesn't work for me though
You gotta have windows 8.1 on your phone for it to work, and your phone can't be bottom of the barrel either. I got a 521 with Win8 on it and its not compatible :manny:
I already do this for youtube and it works though

So I can mirror my Internet and pictures and shyt basically?
It mirrors EVERYTHING BRUH, your phone is what it mirrors. It also mirrors your PC or tablet
You wanna play Candy Crush on the big screen? :win:
Spotify, I guess I don't have to wait for that to come to XB1 anymore :banderas:

shyt like that...

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
So I just realized that it will be about 6 months since I decided to keep this xbox one, still going strong after using it everyday. Will drop a 6 month review early next month.

EA Access is worth it, I am paying the $30 for the yearly sub once this $5 month is up. I still like the UI much more than the PS4 UI. The Kinect is basically a UI took at this point, not that I am complaining since I got my Kinect for $50, but I might have been a little tight dropping $150 for it.