The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I didn't know they put a rosetta stone app in the store.They should have incorporated the kinect into the app. It would have made it better than its current state.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
Can anyone invite me to the preview program. Really tryna try the wireless display app

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Yo, @MeachTheMonster @PS4 and any of the other xbox won goons. Anyone lost a save in NFS Rivals? I lost about 3 hours of progress and I can't seem to see where the saved file is :wtf:

I like the game, but I am a little salty I have to start ALL over again :dwillhuh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yo, @MeachTheMonster @PS4 and any of the other xbox won goons. Anyone lost a save in NFS Rivals? I lost about 3 hours of progress and I can't seem to see where the saved file is :wtf:

I like the game, but I am a little salty I have to start ALL over again :dwillhuh:

Well sir, there is this thing called EA. They are a company that makes a lot of the best games around
Well sir, this company has one MAJOR issue with them this gen. Seems there games often times will lose your save. Now, games are supposed to be saved to your system and XBL. But I think maybe you have to change that in your options? I don't know, what I do know is I have lost my campaign save in BF4 & BF:Hardline and those saves have NEVER came back :sadbron:

Good luck on your journey, let me know about that options thing I mentioned. I'm too lazy to check and all I have to do is say "Xbox, go to settings" :manny:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Well sir, there is this thing called EA. They are a company that makes a lot of the best games around
Well sir, this company has one MAJOR issue with them this gen. Seems there games often times will lose your save. Now, games are supposed to be saved to your system and XBL. But I think maybe you have to change that in your options? I don't know, what I do know is I have lost my campaign save in BF4 & BF:Hardline and those saves have NEVER came back :sadbron:

Good luck on your journey, let me know about that options thing I mentioned. I'm too lazy to check and all I have to do is say "Xbox, go to settings" :manny:
I'll check it later, I just picked up Witcher 3 and probably won't touch NFS for another week or two

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Can I also get an invite to the preview program.

GT: x2y 360