The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I didn't know you can watch the all of the full seasons of game of thrones on sling-tv.. and it only $15 dollars?!
dz82zuJ.gif
For Sling or to watch G of T?
Cuz there are plenty of websites that stream every show for free :mjpls:
Buy Bloodborne breh.
He says Xbox and you name a PS4 game. Nobody even talks about that game anymore, so it sucks :umad:
Posting this from my new xbox 1 :ahh:
:win:

If you have Kinect you can say "Browse to TheColi.com" and it should take you there. If not, I can teach you how to rename sites so Kinect will understand you when you say it.
Can I use my laptop through my x1?
You can if you part of the XB1 dash preview program. The app "Wireless Display" was released yesterday.
If you have a windows 8 device, you can now project your screen onto your xbox.

Enjoy the free meals bruh :blessed:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
You can if you part of the XB1 dash preview program. The app "Wireless Display" was released yesterday.

What about with an HDMI?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
For Sling or to watch G of T?
Cuz there are plenty of websites that stream every show for free :mjpls:

He says Xbox and you name a PS4 game. Nobody even talks about that game anymore, so it sucks :umad:

:win:

If you have Kinect you can say "Browse to TheColi.com" and it should take you there. If not, I can teach you how to rename sites so Kinect will understand you when you say it.

With that wirless display app, can it be snapped? :ohhh:

and can you resize the snapped window? or is it fixed?

-DMP-

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
What about with an HDMI?
Yeah, since Nov.22/2013 you could have done that :win:
But the new wireless display app which is live now for beta programers and for everyone else by next month most likely. All you need to do is turn your shyt on, look for XB1 and hit the sync button.
No need for HDMI...
With that wirless display app, can it be snapped? :ohhh:

and can you resize the snapped window? or is it fixed?

-DMP-
I haven't tried it yet. My phone broke a few days ago, I copped a 521 for $15 (target sells them for that price under the brightspot service aka Tmobile for target) The 521 isn't windows 8 out the box so I have to manually upgrade it for it to work. Let me find something to help you out..

And what is your gamertag, I'll send you an invite asap

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Yeah, since Nov.22/2013 you could have done that :win:
But the new wireless display app which is live now for beta programers and for everyone else by next month most likely. All you need to do is turn your shyt on, look for XB1 and hit the sync button.
No need for HDMI...

I haven't tried it yet. My phone broke a few days ago, I copped a 521 for $15 (target sells them for that price under the brightspot service aka Tmobile for target) The 521 isn't windows 8 out the box so I have to manually upgrade it for it to work. Let me find something to help you out..

And what is your gamertag, I'll send you an invite asap

Crow87 (its old, lol)

-DMP-

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Invite has been sent. You will get a message from Xbox when they ready to let you in. Shouldnt take too long
Also, the way friends work is slightly different now. I added you as a friend, but I think I'm just a follower on your end. You have to go to friends, then on the left side you'll see activity, followers and other options.
Find me (courtdog) and make me your friend.

Cuz everyone needs friends :sadbron:
Im on the website, I only see it for 29.99?

-DMP-
It was posted in the sticky thread, the deals thread. Sunset Overdrive is $24.99 (20 with gamer card) and Titanfall was $8. Even at the store Sunset had $39.99 by the game and on the packaging. But when I rang it up, it was $20. @Kamikaze Revy is running that thread.
He'll be here soon to assist since I just at'd him. But I'm pretty sure that deal is still good til 5/2/15 for Titanfall

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
how does it work with the hdmi? Like what would app would it be viewed under?
The TV app. "Xbox, to to TV" and whatever you have plugged into the HDMI would be what shows up
People have hooked up PS4's, X360's, Roku's/etc. Whatever you wanna hook up bruh
The XB1 does have its own web browser that is quite capable to run most things.
For instance, I go to a website that has every TV show posted 10mins after it airs, in HD, no commercials
And I have this pinned to my start screen so I just go "Xbox, go to (insert name)" and it goes to it instantly :manny:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
The TV app. "Xbox, to to TV" and whatever you have plugged into the HDMI would be what shows up
People have hooked up PS4's, X360's, Roku's/etc. Whatever you wanna hook up bruh
The XB1 does have its own web browser that is quite capable to run most things.
For instance, I go to a website that has every TV show posted 10mins after it airs, in HD, no commercials
And I have this pinned to my start screen so I just go "Xbox, go to (insert name)" and it goes to it instantly :manny:
can i have my tv in the hdmi port, as well as the laptop?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
can i have my tv in the hdmi port, as well as the laptop?
There is only one HDMI passthru port in the XB1.
But, you can have your laptop hooked up to your HDTV, then have your HDTV plugged into the Xbox
Then with your TV remote you can change the inputs when you wanna switch back n forth :manny:

The Xbox One is a computer as well. So most of the features a PC has, you can do on Xbox.
At least from an entertainment standpoint...