The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
That's the thing that bothers me. What would be the issue? If the XBLA offers pac man for the X1, why can't I just re-download it when it's the same service.

I guess I need to finish off the games I want on the 360 first :sadcam:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
jiaaJW1.jpg
9mAwZZC.gif

add me to ur friend list breh :blessed:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
The update to set up the X1 is just :mjcry:

Now I'm installing the Master Chief Collection and after 10 minutes, I'm only at 2% :sadcam:

Tried watching some of those "Welcome to Your xbox one" tutorials, but they're not working :comeon:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Sell that halo shyt it doesn't work breh
Cant do that. It's part of me; it's why I bought this system so soon :sadcam:

How the fukk does it say I used 16.2% of the storage already? i only got 305.7 gb left :dwillhuh: :mindblown:

What apps y'all got? I'm queuing netflix, mlg, and the blu ray player. Hopefully that saves me room on the memory for games. :smugdraper:

The headset that came with the system is nice though :leon:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Cant do that. It's part of me; it's why I bought this system so soon :sadcam:

How the fukk does it say I used 16.2% of the storage already? i only got 305.7 gb left :dwillhuh: :mindblown:

What apps y'all got? I'm queuing netflix, mlg, and the blu ray player. Hopefully that saves me room on the memory for games. :smugdraper:

The headset that came with the system is nice though :leon:
Just let that Halo download and install overnight. The Xbox OS takes up like a hundred or so gigs so not that much room for a lot of games, cop an external hard drive. For apps, I got Plex (not free yet), Espn, MLB.TV, Amazon Prime, Youtube

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Just let that Halo download and install overnight. The Xbox OS takes up like a hundred or so gigs so not that much room for a lot of games, cop an external hard drive. For apps, I got Plex (not free yet), Espn, MLB.TV, Amazon Prime, Youtube
What's a good compatible hard drive? or is any external one good? I have a hard drive from a laptop I turned into a flash drive too.

Is it difficult to save and quickly connect to external HDDs on this?

I can't believe this shipped with only 500gbs. If they want people to download games, why not ship with at least 1tb :snoop:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
What's a good compatible hard drive? or is any external one good? I have a hard drive from a laptop I turned into a flash drive too.

Is it difficult to save and quickly connect to external HDDs on this?

I can't believe this shipped with only 500gbs. If they want people to download games, why not ship with at least 1tb :snoop:
I would think any external should be good, although it has to be formatted specifically for XB1. I personally have not tried it yet.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I don't like the controller at all. The sticks are too loose, and slow at the same time. The triggers are way too fukking sensitive too. At least it feels better than the 360 at least.

Why cant they make a Duke version for next gen :mjcry:

Once I install a game, do I still need the disc to play it?

If I connect my DirecTV through the X1, does the X1 always have to be on to watch tv?

Last edited: