The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Daps
I wanna ask when you get an xbox one do we have to use the kinect cause Im not really feeling the kinect always on spy stuff. I havent been keeping up with everything xbox one I would hate to switch to ps4. I wanna stay with the Xbox cause it has a pretty nice stable of games coming out at launch .

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I wanna ask when you get an xbox one do we have to use the kinect cause Im not really feeling the kinect always on spy stuff. I havent been keeping up with everything xbox one I would hate to switch to ps4. I wanna stay with the Xbox cause it has a pretty nice stable of games coming out at launch .

Yeah after you get it... you can turn it off and throw it in the bushes if you want.. :yeshrug:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah after you get it... you can turn it off and throw it in the bushes if you want.. :yeshrug:

make sure you keep it somewhere tho, just in case you want to plug it back up

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
The kinect is the whole point and focus of the system. People cant wait to control tv with their hands and snap in apps in party chat.

If youre not excited for that youre better off saving $100 and going with the more powerful, smaller, sleeker, more user-friendly, gaming console.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
The kinect is the whole point and focus of the system. People cant wait to control tv with their hands and snap in apps in party chat.

If youre not excited for that youre better off saving $100 and going with the more powerful, smaller, sleeker, more user-friendly, gaming console.

He got that taking the kinect off :umad:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
He got that taking the kinect off :umad:
:stopitslime:

Xbox-One-PS4-size-comparison.jpg

This isnt even counting the fact that the microsoft STILL has that huge, external power supply (PS4's is built into the smaller packaging along with the more powerful hardware :wow: )

Lol at microsoft engineers

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
unless you got the cash upfront to pick up all those why would you reserve them all?

I do have the money upfront to pick me up but I plan on preselling my preorder and paying with their money and keeping the profit. Worse come to worse I have until December 13 to actually pick the up so they should be sold by then