BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Fukk price nikka. Its all about reclaiming lost territory :win:Earth is blue enough as it is. We need that green

Mindpollution74.jpg

Start kissin :win:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Claim victory when your console was a low 259$ out the door with MCC :laff:
Oh, so they wasn't passing out PS4's with 4 games as a bundle my FUPA :usure:
How is assassins creed bundle, a series most of us could give a shyt about be such a big reason for the lopsided sales bruh :stopitslime:

The REASON they won is because of the games. We always had the games, and the system fame
You nikkaz lame and complain about shyt you can't obtain because your devs engines don't rev, like they used to mang :ufdup:

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
Oh, so they wasn't passing out PS4's with 4 games as a bundle my FUPA :usure:
How is assassins creed bundle, a series most of us could give a shyt about be such a big reason for the lopsided sales bruh :stopitslime:

The REASON they won is because of the games. We always had the games, and the system fame
You nikkaz lame and complain about shyt you can't obtain because your devs engines don't rev, like they used to mang :ufdup:

Even with 4 games which could all be had for about 25 during BF doesnt dip ps4 to under 300. Wasnt MCC the biggest release of the year for xbox? Why was it tossed in the :trash: with a bundle that rang out to 259? Desperate for sales? Or Xbox gave up and finally realized it was trash? Reminds me of when sega saturn had all those huge sales before it went out of production :mjlol:. I use to be a Xbot:wow: but ps4 taking over breh.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Even with 4 games which could all be had for about 25 during BF doesnt dip ps4 to under 300. Wasnt MCC the biggest release of the year for xbox? Why was it tossed in the :trash: with a bundle that rang out to 259? Desperate for sales? Or Xbox gave up and finally realized it was trash? Reminds me of when sega saturn had all those huge sales before it went out of production :mjlol:. I use to be a Xbot:wow: but ps4 taking over breh.
A bundle that rang out for 249 :stopitslime: Oh ok, so PS4's didn't go for $90 :mjpls:
I mean, if you wanna go the clown bullshyt angle, you still lose :lawd:

Now, TLOU, yeah. But they was giving GTA5 and 3 other games so shut that bullshyt up :umad:

Greener side on one no jiiiiive :win:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Y'all think I should keep the 2 extra refurbished xbox+kinect++2 download codes+ MCC and sell it, or just return it straight up?