The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Good to see so many people joining the greener side.

I can't stress enough, if you are into action/adventure games. Go get sunset Overdirve ASAP. Best gaming I've done in a long time.
Played the demo and wasnt really impressed like that. Seemed to cartoonish for me

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Played the demo and wasnt really impressed like that. Seemed to cartoonish for me

Depends on what you are into. Seems cartoonish on the surface, but it has plenty of jokes/innuendos that only an adult would get. Beyond that its just a really fun game to play. The traversal makes it fun just to run/slide/bounce around the city. It's the first open world game that I've wanted to collect and do everything since the first crackdown.

Dolla$

Daps
Depends on what you are into. Seems cartoonish on the surface, but it has plenty of jokes/innuendos that only an adult would get. Beyond that its just a really fun game to play. The traversal makes it fun just to run/slide/bounce around the city. It's the first open world game that I've wanted to collect and do everything since the first crackdown.
I feel you. Im gonna gamefly it and give it a real chance.

Speaking of crackdown tho that was my shyt. Cant wait when the new one drops...whenever that is

Edit: typo like a mothafukka

Last edited:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Make sure to set up the cable box. Then go to apps and download everything that interest you
OneDrive allows you to share movies with anyone
Go thru all the tutorials

And you should have a free XBL either 2day or week card with the system or possibly one of the games (usually)
XBL cards can be had for $35 right now, so the time is now to cop one.
FIFA online will never get boring bruh. Titanfall with season pass is $12.50 on the dashboard. You gotta cop that at that price. Insane not too cuz its a GREAT game.

And make sure you download the 2 free games right now if you go gold (Volgarr and Chariot) both are EXCELLENT games. Neither are online, so its right up your alley. Worms armageddon or whatever its called is the free game for next month

Hollaback, welcome to the greener side :win:

Where do I get an XBL card for $35 breh :merchant:

Dolla$

Daps

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Dolla$

Daps
Downloaded this Warframe game out of boredom...shyt is dope to my surprise.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Went to the Microsoft Store and traded in my 360.

$250 including taxes for an XBox One, AC Unity & Black Flag, and Call of Duty AW Day Zero Edition.

Also bought Titanfall Deluxe Edition for 12.50 last night, and got Killer Instinct and Project Spark queued up for free.

That's an Xbox one plus five and a half games for a little more than the cost of a last gen system brehs :damn:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Went to the Microsoft Store and traded in my 360.

$250 including taxes for an XBox One, AC Unity & Black Flag, and Call of Duty AW Day Zero Edition.

Also bought Titanfall Deluxe Edition for 12.50 last night, and got Killer Instinct and Project Spark queued up for free.

That's an Xbox one plus five and a half games for a little more than the cost of a last gen system brehs :damn:
Pawnshop would have netted Kinect, XB1, 2 controllers and 2 games for $275 round here :yeshrug:
Don't forget to download Warframe, Volgarr and Chariot (games with gold section, they gone on 12/1/14)
And EA Access is $30 and is worth it since you get pretty much ever EA game after 8mnths as part of the subscription.

Microsoft Store online has a ton of deals on games right now til Dec.2nd.
Finally, sears.com has Forza 5 for $8. Cop it there or walmart will price match
You can flip it if you don't want it. Like, for another game. Stores like Walmart will do store credit I hear if you say it was a gift.