We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
I ended up playing a few games of FIFA before bed last night :ehh:
Very glad I copped the XBOX:huuu:
And a new TV :banderas:
Shouts out Best Buy :huuu2:

Wayyyyy too early to tell if I like it more than the PS4, but they'll each get plenty of play. Not into the console wars, so I'm just happy to have two quality systems.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I ended up playing a few games of FIFA before bed last night :ehh:
Very glad I copped the XBOX:huuu:
And a new TV :banderas:
Shouts out Best Buy :huuu2:

Wayyyyy too early to tell if I like it more than the PS4, but they'll each get plenty of play. Not into the console wars, so I'm just happy to have two quality systems.

Send friend request Leasy Be Easy

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I've always been an offline franchise/career mode guy. Not into shooters or anything like that. We'll see how it goes.
Make sure to set up the cable box. Then go to apps and download everything that interest you
OneDrive allows you to share movies with anyone
Go thru all the tutorials

And you should have a free XBL either 2day or week card with the system or possibly one of the games (usually)
XBL cards can be had for $35 right now, so the time is now to cop one.
FIFA online will never get boring bruh. Titanfall with season pass is $12.50 on the dashboard. You gotta cop that at that price. Insane not too cuz its a GREAT game.

And make sure you download the 2 free games right now if you go gold (Volgarr and Chariot) both are EXCELLENT games. Neither are online, so its right up your alley. Worms armageddon or whatever its called is the free game for next month

Hollaback, welcome to the greener side :win:

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Make sure to set up the cable box. Then go to apps and download everything that interest you
OneDrive allows you to share movies with anyone
Go thru all the tutorials

And you should have a free XBL either 2day or week card with the system or possibly one of the games (usually)
XBL cards can be had for $35 right now, so the time is now to cop one.
FIFA online will never get boring bruh. Titanfall with season pass is $12.50 on the dashboard. You gotta cop that at that price. Insane not too cuz its a GREAT game.

And make sure you download the 2 free games right now if you go gold (Volgarr and Chariot) both are EXCELLENT games. Neither are online, so its right up your alley. Worms armageddon or whatever its called is the free game for next month

Hollaback, welcome to the greener side :win:
Thanks for the tips, breh :salute:

I'd plus-rep you, but from the looks of it, you may want to collect negs instead :russ:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Copped the refurb w/ Kinect. It came with Halo, some dance game and that Roman game Ryse. Also picked up Forza 5, Battlefield, both CODs. Plan on getting GTA and Titanfall as well. Any other game recommendations?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Copped the refurb w/ Kinect. It came with Halo, some dance game and that Roman game Ryse. Also picked up Forza 5, Battlefield, both CODs. Plan on getting GTA and Titanfall as well. Any other game recommendations?
I'd take back COD Ghost :patrice:
Download the free games, Valiant Hearts is good, Forza Horizon 2 >>> Forza 5. Microsoft Store had it for $30 today, not sure if they still do or not???
http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/productID.310919200
They do :win:
Sunset Overdrive is $40 at the microsoft store right now, another excellent game.
GameFly.. free month or $10 for two months... you can try before you buy :manny:

But the games I suggested are can't misses in terms of fun gaming

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
got xbox one with kinect bundle a/c one today with my bro

reason being more for entertainment purposes than anything else

i do game still but not as much as i use too but 360 apps feed me good and also cuz me and bro play together so its easier if we have the same system

and the kinect is good for my kids too use since i have 4 so i'll cop that fantasia game soon

for these reasons i didnt get a ps4 was really tempted cuz of the last of us and gtav and their future exclusives also but i enjoyed halo on 360 a lot and it was my first time playing it so i'll cop mcc collection later

i just dont game as much as i use to anymore so felt this fit my needs best with a bonus my kids I'm more big on the 3ds though

so i have ac4 and unity and gonna get bf4 since I'm big on that since bad company 2 days and bf 3 days

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I missed out on the 329 ones.. Gonna grab the Kinect one with an xtra controller for $429. Tomorrow . I'm sad

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Diablo III on sale for $30 on amzzon brehs. Never played anything from that franchise before...any personal experiences?