The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

proxy.jpg

First one JUST coming off the assembly line for retailers?

These nikkaz gonna be short on supply. Gonna :eat: good off flippin!

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
you wouldnt be able to use the console since it requires a day one patch to function :heh:
thats an xbox exclusive feature :wow:
:ooh:I dead ass considered stanning xbox while you guys were always bickering back and forth...

If I did... and I said ^ ... and you responded w/ that...

I would have canceled my Coli account from that etherous response.
:whew:

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so microsoft cancelled the illumiroom project. why no thread on it from the xbots? :lupe:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
http://www.gamechup.com/forza-5-supports-24-players-online-has-120-new-cars-and-dedicated-servers/
Link racing games: Whether you are a beginner or experienced pilot, Forza Motorsport 5 is for you! Hundreds of cars reproduced to perfection, more than 120 new available from the start. Change in your garage and choose to ride on the legendary circuit or in the heart of cities around the world.
A unique multiplayer experience: With 24 drivers for the first time on the same course online, do yourself a name among the gaming communities. The matchmaking system Smart Match offers a whole new multiplayer experience, fast and competitive, perfectly suited to your skills and style. Finally for the first time, Forza5 benefit from dedicated servers.

:blessed: