The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Well, i tried to gave KI another try....

I decide to go local play and play fews quick rounds on easy....I see that i had the moves too kill these dudes on easy. I was feeling myself no lie.:ahh:

So I go to arcade put that shyt on medium feeling pretty good that i'm going to go far....First round you know the intros and shyt getting myself pumped up.I was going against glacius..

first thought in my head was ''this nikka going to be easy.'' I had my boy jago...:jawalrus:

The fight about to start my boy sitting down looking like a young shaolin monk...I hear the words ''READY'' ''FIGHT'':whoo:

I sprung in on glacius because i know i'm not going to win on defense.:skip:

I get the first hit in hitting a 15 hit combo i was like yeah '' You going to get this work today'':sas1:

After that 15 combo it started to fall apart glacius started hitting all these fukking combo...All i kept hearing was '' Lockout!'':why:

Before i even noticed it, I was on my red bar in a matter of seconds... :dahell:
I tried to get up and lay them combos but this nikka was combo breaking my ass left and right.. :damn:

This nikka proceeded to hit a 40 hit ultra combo..I swear it seem to last for fukking days... i just had to sit through it like
man i think i'm about to uninstall this game.:to:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
No thread making abilities means only the greener side eats :manny:

Evolve Beta is exclusive to Xbox One :win:

But the Alpha? XB1 gets it a day early, PS4/PC get it afterwards. Its very limited.
Starts Oct.30th

http://www.2kgames.com/evolve/xboxonealpha/form.php

Here is the code you will have to put in once you sign up... the code can be used by all of us :myman:

11197-10708-89072

Make sure to undap, dap again a nikka while plus repping me til it says "nikka, you gotta spread that shyt around before you break Court-D-O.G. off again :salute:"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
finally making the jump and copping the x1 after work today :blessed:
should I cop 2k or Forza Horizon 2 first? Is Destiny worth it??

Forza Horizon 2 is a must cop. Wouldn't recommend destiny unless you have a lot of friends playing and you just can't wait for Halo.

Not a 2k fan, but people are saying its the best in years.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
finally making the jump and copping the x1 after work today :blessed:
should I cop 2k or Forza Horizon 2 first? Is Destiny worth it??
Get Forza. You will get 2K eventually, and right now people are saying the usual
The online is not working right as of right now, and the game needs to have its updates/patches before it starts playing like they want it to
Its like this every year, so I'm not tripping to have it TODAY. Forza, can't go wrong
You'll be coli deep if you do :salute:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Get Forza. You will get 2K eventually, and right now people are saying the usual
The online is not working right as of right now, and the game needs to have its updates/patches before it starts playing like they want it to
Its like this every year, so I'm not tripping to have it TODAY. Forza, can't go wrong
You'll be coli deep if you do :salute:

:salute: we on the same page, breh. The exact reason why I copped forza first. I'm ready:banderas: