Reppin
Harlem
was caught by surprise with warframe :leon::leon:
thats-damn-good.gif

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Dance Central is out yall only $10 and the songs you bought on the 360 will carry over, if you bought them in a pack then it wont show as free right now, but they are working on a fix.

Not gonna lie, dance central is one of the reasons I got the one over the ps4 I love this shyt :blessed:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Dance Central is out yall only $10 and the songs you bought on the 360 will carry over, if you bought them in a pack then it wont show as free right now, but they are working on a fix.

Not gonna lie, dance central is one of the reasons I got the one over the ps4 I love this shyt :blessed:
bejef22.gif.pagespeed.ce.BZad24kxiY.gif

excitedguy.gif

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
whats the joke? its the truth, LBP3, Far Cry 4, the Order, NHL 15, Drive Club, and Destiny were all in the PS4 area and only Destiny had a line for Crucible matches (basically the beta). Sunset Overdrive, Halo, Forza Horizon 2, COD AW, KI season 2 were at the X1 area and line ups were crazy. I wasn't expecting that considering all the shyt the fanboys go on about but luckily it was all clear at the end of the night and I got into Halo and Forza with little to no waiting. Anyways:
xwVfUPE.jpg

Sunset Overdrive - it was fun, X is dodge and the grind/wallrun/etc button. took some getting used to but once I got the hang of it and what to grind and bounce off of and shyt like that, it was pretty cool. I won't be coppin day one though

Dying Light - RB was jump and its also what you hold to climb. I'll probably change it in the final game cuz it was kind of awkward. Aside from that, the gunplay was a lot better than in Dead Island, the melee weapons felt great, you can dodge zombies like a bull fighter, running slide to trip them, or jump over them and hit em from behind. the fast running zombies appear when you make a lot of noise. Loved Dead Island but it had its problems. With the improved maneuverability, the new leveling system, and no cheesy story, its probably a day one cop for me. Graphics were incredible too

Halo MCC - haven't played a Halo in awhile but still dominated. can't remember the map name (the one with the thing in the middle that everyone congregates at). graphics looked good, they give you loadout options which I don't remember being in the early Halos but I stuck with the smg. not much to say on it, but I had fun. day one of course

Mortal Kombat X - only got to play 2 matches. first was Thunder God Raiden. was button mashing of course, but I can tell you that his X-ray was a lot different than the one in the reveal trailer. don't know if each style has a different x-ray but this one he hits you into the sky (graphics look sick btw) and he kinda catches you and gives you a back breaker. real cinematic shyt. second match was Cassie Cage. got beat so I let the other dude do Sub Zeros x-ray, counter move - same as the trailer. buttons and everything like the uppercut and sweep was classic MK. don't really need to say more, day one no question

Forza Horizon 2 - played one race, graphics were great as expected. the race had some off road to it despite being in sports cars and the rain kicked up half way for some nice windshield wiper effects. demo is out soon so y'all can judge on your own. not really a racing guy so I'll probably skip this

Far Cry 4 - you had 3 choices before it loaded on how you want to take down an outpost. Stealth, Elephant, or that mini chopper. I chose elephant and rammed through the gate, knocked some jeeps over, threw some cats around with the elephant trunk. gunplay was the same as 3, takedowns same deal. not a day one purchase, but I will get it eventually

The Order - graphics were amazing, the cinematic view with the black bars at the top and bottom of the screen was a nice touch. hit detection was a little off but its a demo. my brother is a ps4 guy and he loved it

i think thats it :yeshrug:
dapped and repped my riteous brother!

Excellent post!