The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

NuBlackRanger

LongTimeLurker
Daps
Reppin
OilCountry
Regular Lurker

Random Drop

Not sure if it has been mentioned but does anyone else feel these controllers for the One are fragile as fukk? I'm on my third one since the launch. Driving the lane in 2K and something in the stick just snaps. Maybe I'm going too hard

:yeshrug:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Regular Lurker

Random Drop

Not sure if it has been mentioned but does anyone else feel these controllers for the One are fragile as fukk? I'm on my third one since the launch. Driving the lane in 2K and something in the stick just snaps. Maybe I'm going too hard

Third controller?
full

I think that just you breh.
full

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Third controller?
full

I think that just you breh.
full
3 controllers in 8 months :laff:

I got a day 1 console and my controller out the box had a lil clicking noise on the D-pad whenever I'd use it
Why that shyt IMPROVE over time and don't click anymore.. but feels better than my friends D-pad
(He agreed)

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Regular Lurker

Random Drop

Actually I like it better and it seems more sturdy to me than PS4 controllers

Real story I copped a second controller for my ps4 and broke it the next day playing a FIFA tourney with my friends :smh:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Regular Lurker

Random Drop

:dwillhuh: damn i played a 82 gm season on 8 minutes, got to the conference finals and that shyt never happened