The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The light is orange, it turns on just fine, but there is no video shown at all, I'll keep trying breh
That is your HDMI port or the HDMI cord
Often times, it is just a faulty cord bruh. I know you sent it in already, but did you try using a different HDMI cord?

I've seen this issue happen before online, and that was ALWAYS the culprit.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
That is your HDMI port or the HDMI cord
Often times, it is just a faulty cord bruh. I know you sent it in already, but did you try using a different HDMI cord?

I've seen this issue happen before online, and that was ALWAYS the culprit.

Yeah breh I used my 360 hdmi, still no avail

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
full Killer Instinct Season Two panel at EVO

most of the info is broken down here
http://testyourmight.com/threads/killer-instinct-evo-panel-maya-air-counterbreakers-and-more.44697/

glad they are re-tooling Fulgore. I was hype as fukk for his reveal and they made him a little too complex for this type of game. I think they should dumb him down completely, get rid of that stupid ass meter and its charge up moves, and change the notations for his teleport. for Orchid, make firecat a low since the regular version is, less disadvantage on block for ichi nee san, and faster startup on her overhead. sabrewulf just :camby:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Yo what's wrong with my guacamelee??

I downloaded it while Forza was installing so it was in the queue right, then I was like FVKK it I wanna install TitanFall first so I put it back in the queue then I let KI slip ahead of Guacamelee too and now when it installs it starts off at 99% gets to 100% then some error message comes up saying it can't be installed.

Maybe deleting it will work but I even know how to do that yet :snoop:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I downloaded it last night. I'll get it going when I reach home. I was basically waiting til after I beat Strider. Gaucamelee (autocorrect suggests gay camel lol) is next then hopefully next month we get a discount on Child of light

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I downloaded it last night. I'll get it going when I reach home. I was basically waiting til after I beat Strider. Gaucamelee (autocorrect suggests gay camel lol) is next then hopefully next month we get a discount on Child of light

I was planning on it going on sale this month I caved and brought it this morning. I'm enjoying it.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Brehs...what's good on the wireless headsets? My console about to come in tomorrow or Friday but I don't wanna use the wired shyt that it comes with.

Do I really have to drop $99 on that Polk shyt??? Is M$FT ever releasing wireless headsets like the 360 joints from last gen??

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
Can we get a FIFA 14 tourney going?

full

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Brehs...what's good on the wireless headsets? My console about to come in tomorrow or Friday but I don't wanna use the wired shyt that it comes with.

Do I really have to drop $99 on that Polk shyt??? Is M$FT ever releasing wireless headsets like the 360 joints from last gen??
$100 Polk is the cheapest pretty much
The Turtle Beach X04 is the same price, Polk joints from what I read in the past were slightly better
Now, even to you a fakkit. I can't stop myself from helping out the communities like I have ALWAYS done
Even in the face of bullshyt (Let me too my own horn for a few more seconds)
I have slaved hours to help the betterment of my fellow man :wow:

So anyways, Turtle Beach has a nice lil scam going.
Everyone of their headsets can do Dolby Digital. As long as you have the DSS2 is what its called
Its a dongle thingy you connect the headset to. They charge like $70 for that piece alone
But they have a headset that comes with it for $50 :shaq:
I'm assuming you can find a DSS2 for cheaper, or better yet. An alternative that should turn any headset into a surround sound joint

I'll post the name and link to that alternative in a few minutes. OG's over here...
Can we get a FIFA 14 tourney going?

full
I'm bout it :popcorn:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
$100 Polk is the cheapest pretty much
The Turtle Beach X04 is the same price, Polk joints from what I read in the past were slightly better
Now, even to you a fakkit. I can't stop myself from helping out the communities like I have ALWAYS done
Even in the face of bullshyt (Let me too my own horn for a few more seconds)
I have slaved hours to help the betterment of my fellow man :wow:

So anyways, Turtle Beach has a nice lil scam going.
Everyone of their headsets can do Dolby Digital. As long as you have the DSS2 is what its called
Its a dongle thingy you connect the headset to. They charge like $70 for that piece alone
But they have a headset that comes with it for $50 :shaq:
I'm assuming you can find a DSS2 for cheaper, or better yet. An alternative that should turn any headset into a surround sound joint

I'll post the name and link to that alternative in a few minutes. OG's over here...

I'm bout it :popcorn:
Dap for the Help

Neg for the shot fired

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!

August updates

all sounds good. glad I can now disable notifications while watching tv cuz some shows on demand I gotta crank up the volume for whatever reason, then someone logs in and fukks up my ear drums. also the low battery notification is a welcome addition too