The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Brehs my Xbox is turning on but the screen is all black :to: is there a way to fix this?

Happened to me once after an update from being apart of the beta testing group. You have to power cycle it. Hold the Xbox One power button on the console for 10 seconds to restart.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Happened to me once after an update from being apart of the beta testing group. You have to power cycle it. Hold the Xbox One power button on the console for 10 seconds to restart.

Alright, I held it down but it's still acting up, the Kinect light and everything is on but there is no video showing

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Just plugged everything back up, no avail, just the black screen
Worked for me. The light on the power brick was an odd colour so I unplugged it from the box, then the wall, and unplugged every other cord as well then it worked again

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Worked for me. The light on the power brick was an odd colour so I unplugged it from the box, then the wall, and unplugged every other cord as well then it worked again

The light is orange, it turns on just fine, but there is no video shown at all, I'll keep trying breh

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
@Gifted one

did you try holding the power button for 10 secs? I think I had a similar problem and all I had to do was hold the power button and after it turns off..restart and everything was fine..

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
@Gifted one

did you try holding the power button for 10 secs? I think I had a similar problem and all I had to do was hold the power button and after it turns off..restart and everything was fine..

I tried everything fam, unplugged all the cords, and the holding the power button down, I sent it off already, should hopefully be back by the time the destiny beta drops