The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Impressions of Titanfall,Project Spark,Forza,Dead Rising 3
www.vg247.com/2013/08/23/xbox-one-gamescom-creativity-the-cloud-something-about-titans/
Seems like Microsofts games really impressed this week
The dev then dropped in streams, hills and even an quest-giving NPC. Here’s the point where my mind just blew up inside my skull. Everything in Project Spark can be given a “Brain”, and this determines its logic and reactivity to you, the player. So you can change the demeanour of say, an enemy troll so that it attack you on sight, or shuffles towards you slowly like a zombie. It can be fierce, passive, easily defeated, small, tall, powerful, weak, sad, angry or whatever you want

But when that troll is an NPC you can literally act out how it moves and what it says when you interact with it. We saw the coder moving his arms, dancing a jig and talking gibberish in the room using Kinect’s motion and microphone features. On the screen, his NPC copied him in real-time. Once saved, he dived into the game, approached the troll and it played the recorded motion and dialogue back to him verbatim.
:lawd:

not only can you make a game, but you can do the motion capture and the voice acting :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
how is any of this changing gaming? how will this be USED IN GAMES to make them BETTER? MORE FUN?

nikkas talkin bout giving up their privacy for instant sign in and controller switching, the fukk :heh:

It's changing the way we interact with electronics period. Companies aren't investing billions of dollars in this technology for nothing.

We've dreamed of "minority report" type interactions for years. The technology is finally able to do that and people will love it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's changing the way we interact with electronics period. Companies aren't investing billions of dollars in this technology for nothing.

We've dreamed of "minority report" type interactions for years. The technology is finally able to do that and people will love it.
no, they're investing in kinect because of the marketing potential it has to offer; we've already established that.

but link to this minority report type interaction?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ibhnBoJCvrvTRV.gif

:whew:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is any of this changing gaming? how will this be USED IN GAMES to make them BETTER? MORE FUN?

nikkas talkin bout giving up their privacy for instant sign in and controller switching, the fukk :heh:

Back at this again heh?

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
i don't know about you guys, but once I disconnected my Kinect for a little while, I regretted it. Got too used to just being able to do shyt without a controller, now I'm mad when I gotta remember where I left the shyt

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA

This mean xb1 got huma right? or is this something different? :mjpls:

:edit

Why can't this XB1 be offered? :wow:

HmBjdj0.png

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
that white snitchbox is hot. Wonder how many nikkaz are/were on the Xbone team though to get one of those?

:laff: at "I MADE THIS" on the front. :laff:

Wonder if the asian sweatshop workers are getting one too? :mjpls:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
that white snitchbox is hot. Wonder how many nikkaz are/were on the Xbone team though to get one of those?

:laff: at "I MADE THIS" on the front. :laff:

Wonder if the asian sweatshop workers are getting one too? :mjpls:
Why so much hate? Have peace my brother!