The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Straight bullshtit! The blueray drive and cam assembly are nothing special so why would there be a shortage of those. First it was esram yields now this BS. I need that rekkac00n smiley! Stop quoting that retarded ass nikka!

When did Cboat become hispanicbusiness.com???? :heh:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
oh is that so :mjpls:
I thought @PS4 said they were going to outship ps4 3 to 1 :mjpls:
Well what are the chances the PS4 only ships 2 million consoles?

So if hispanic business.com is to be believed then they will only have 6.2 million to sell instead of their 7 million, idk sounds fishy, and the rumors were about Ram not drives and such. I dont see 800,000 units being a reason to drop the number of lunch countries. 6.2 million is still a lot, and I already have mine pre-ordered :banderas:, so im not sure what this is supposed to tell us, or what fanboys are getting all hyped about.

How many is sony supposed to ship in 2013? I think it would give us a better view on things, until then this 6.2 number seems high to me:manny:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
When did Cboat become hispanicbusiness.com???? :heh:

well you seem to be using this as a confirmation of what CBOAT said, but they conflict with each other. Either CBOAT was wrong and this site is right, or this site is right and CBOAT was wrong. Either way you choose , but if you dont believe what this never heard of site said why post it? However you want to slice it you cant use this to say CBOAT is still right with his xbox info.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
http://www.computerandvideogames.co...t-is-a-fighting-game-fans-can-take-seriously/
Although we didn't get to fiddle with them personally, there's still plenty more to Killer Instinct including specific breaker inputs for linkers depending on the strength of the linker, Instinct Mode (Killer Instinct's version of X-Factor from MVC3), throwing, and what sounds like a really interesting neutral game that accommodates aggression as much as it does defence.

In fact, Killer Instinct is a far more complicated game than we expected it to be, which is exactly what avid fighting game players will want to hear, but it also retains pick-up-and-play accessibility.

It's also a game which looks stunning and runs at a slick 60 frames per second. But while the intricate detail and fluid character animations impress, it's the effects on moves that really steal the show.

:blessed::wow: