The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

teacher

All Star
Daps
Word? I was thinking about getting a pc for the crib. A little timid about delving into the world of pc gaming w/ constant upgardes and all.

if your computer produces higher GFX then the current consoles it will through out the lifetime of the consoles for the most part, except for exclusives that you can't play on your PC anyway

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lolbron: game looks really dope breh i aint gonna lie
Nah the game is dope. Best launch game imo but the lack of content really made me wish they just delayed it but :yeshrug: what can I say I'm a PS4 stan.

My cousin never bought any characters nor does he ever even play it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

You are dead because you have not played it.

All 8 characters play very different than each other. I played with just jago for the first month and got really good with him. I bought the rest of the characters and its like I had to learn the game all over again. 8 characters worth of "learning the game all over again" is very good for any fighting game. Xbox has been out for almost 3 months now and I'm not bored with the characters yet.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are dead because you have not played it.

All 8 characters play very different than each other. I played with just jago for the first month and got really good with him. I bought the rest of the characters and its like I had to learn the game all over again. 8 characters worth of "learning the game all over again" is very good for any fighting game. Xbox has been out for almost 3 months now and I'm not bored with the characters yet.
:heh: I played it breh. I didn't say anything you just went off rambling. :heh: Be defensive brehs.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:camby: fukk outa here with this trolling shyt. Either talk about Xbox games or to make your own thread to troll
Ain't we talking about Xbox games in here?? :heh: My goodness teh amount of anger in your post is daunting. Who wants to get on right now?? Add me fatboi1bp on XBL I'm jumping on now.