The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I'll have to holla @ y'all either real late on that KI or tomorrow for sure. can't say whether or not I'm diggin Spinal til I run some matches with his slow ass but I like his moveset

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
ku-xlarge.gif

:ehh:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Can somebody that voice command tutorial that was posted a while back? I swear my shyt only work half the time. Probably gonna plug my cable box back into the tv eventually

And how much is KI? Or do I gotta pay by character?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
update coming next Tuesday
http://news.xbox.com/2014/02/xbox-one-keeps-getting-better
Some of the features you can expect to see on February 11 include:

• The ability to see and manage your storage space. With this update, you will find it easy to find how much space your content takes up and better manage your content. You can also control your install lineup and more easily manage your download queue. We’ve separated My Games and My Apps into separate lists, so you can easily create separate queues for both. Now you can pick the order in which you want your content to load and we’ve added a boot progress indicator so you can better track updates while they load.
  • The battery power indicator is back! You can see it right on the home screen, so you can easily track how much battery life is left on your controller.
  • And, you will be able to use your USB keyboard with your Xbox One.