The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yesterday was a great day after purchasing the UW Battle . Hooked up the UltraBook to the X1 HDMI and was watching it is glorious 1080Pon the 50 in w/ the fam.

However, I was also watching my Knick game so it sucked having to switch ports...

Are there HDMI splitters...

That are compatible w/ the X1? Because if so... :ohlawd:

Wait... I looked it up..splitters aren't the right word. I just wish I could run EVERYTHING through my X1.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
just found out randomly that double tapping and holding the Home button on the X1 controller turns it off (without the prompt)
I don't think thats accurate bruh. I think its just a glitch in the matrix
Cuz my controller recently been doing the same thing. I didn't double tap it either
The only thing that been freaking me out a lil... When I wanted just the controller to cut off it does that
If I want the entire system, and I try via the controller?
It gave me the option every time :wtf:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I don't think thats accurate bruh. I think its just a glitch in the matrix
Cuz my controller recently been doing the same thing. I didn't double tap it either
The only thing that been freaking me out a lil... When I wanted just the controller to cut off it does that
If I want the entire system, and I try via the controller?
It gave me the option every time :wtf:
if its turning off randomly, its prolly cuz its about to die. my controller battery is pretty full right now and I been doing this all day for the times I been on. someone else try it and let us know if it works for you

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if anyone here has access to a Costco account, they have been selling the NYKO charge base for $17. right now Amazon has for $19.99 too. :salute:
they come with 2 rechargable batteries and controller backs (to let the contacts through) I got one yesterday. shyt piff brehs...because that buying AA batteries shyt is :flabbynsick: plus :scusthov: