The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@PS4 i got two of these thangs. got on a hustle and got them for the low price of NOTHING....

anyways i just sold one of them but im keeping mine, not getting a ps4. i got COD Ghost, 2k14, BF4 , Lego Marvels and Forza.. i really only play shooters and sports games. but i wanna play DEAD RISING 3*Edit*..... (never played it)

and i had no idea u couldnt play 360 games... When is GTAV droppin next gen :sadcam:

also bro i like all the tv aspects and shyt u can do on it. i hooked it up to my directv genie the other day and love it :blessed: skyping with my daughter , her on my 55inch :ehh: pretty neat man

you got any videos or info to inlight me a little more on how i can enhance my X1 life brohiem?:patrice:
Same here with the skype/kids :myman:
I'll further elaborate later, about to head out to watch this game but...
Trade that Ghosts in for BF4. Far superior experience in my opinion.

Fifa 14 is GOAT next gen sports game though.
c/s 100%. Fifa 14 is awesome. You can download the demo for Fifa and DR3
But the DR3 demo only lets you play it twice for 20min each go. Made me NOT want the game because I was salty about the demo :heh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
last 2k i never buy.

i have 15 dollars in my account from a christmas gift card i need to find something else to buy :hmm:

No you won't...... You'll be back next year. Cuz u just not gonna give up bball games. And even if by chance a Live drops, you not buying that garbage over 2K:shaq:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
What are we expecting come baseball season brehs
Are we stuck with 2k baseball again
or
Has The Show went multi plat​

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

I can't believe this shyt...

49658-Johnny-Depp-Ed-wood-speechless-3lEc.gif

Im close brehs....
Luckily between the exclusive and my loyalty
I prolly wont
But im here brehs

48499-A-Walk-On-The-Ledge.gif

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Man, one thing I wish the PS4 had is the "Xbox Record That" feature. So many times I've had some sick shyt happen in BF and I forget I'm not recording.. :sadbron:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, one thing I wish the PS4 had is the "Xbox Record That" feature. So many times I've had some sick shyt happen in BF and I forget I'm not recording.. :sadbron:
It does have that. It's recording every 15 minutes or you can just press the share button to start recording. These Larrybox users in here wouldn't be able to help you.