The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Daps
It really is a shame that the 2k servers are still not up consistently.

Dude, aint no different with battlefield. I'm rocking comcast with 26mbps and I cant grab a match worth nothin. I'm so tired of queues and getting dropped out of matches cause the server is full or down. Sucks cause I be beasting whenever I can get on. This ish is going back to gamestop on my lunchbreak tomorrow.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Killer instinct patch drops today

• Game: Killer Instinct
  • Size of Update: 675MB
  • I might of missed some aspects, the full patch notes can be read here on the official Double Helix Website

• Classic Orchid added

• Classic Jago added
Patch Notes

New Features

• Character rotation has been added. Sabrewulf is the new free character, replacing Jago.
Save Data Fixes

• Sign-in changes via KINECT will no longer erase save-data
Full Controller Support

• Players will now have access to play regardless of what USB port they plug into.
Toast Option is now available

• Players will be able to disable toasts from the option menu (under display options)
KI Store Fixes

• Color #5 properly unlocks
NOTE: If you have completed all the tasks required to unlock the costume, the TRAINING ICON will retroactively be unlocked.

IN-GAME Updates

• Character Select option added to the pause screen of local versus

• Command List corrected and updated

• Game will now pause when the controller for player 2 is removed

• Accessory menu screens updated and patched

• Added access to the MELD from the pause screen

• Replays library will be cleared since executable has been updated to a new version number

• Jago’s equipped accessories now display properly while in dojo mode.
ON-LINE UPDATES

VIEWABLE LEADERBOARDS

• Privilege check has been moved into the Xbox Live menu so non-gold members can view leaderboards
PARTY INVITES FIXES

• General fixes have been implemented to ensure the proper user-flow for people wanting to play exhibition matches with friends.
RANK-UP/RANK-DOWN DISPLAY

• RANK events (Rank-up/Rank-down), display notifications to both players prior to the start of the match.
RANK MATCH UPDATES

• The rank point distribution method has been updated. Please see the chart below for the updated system.
GLOBAL FIXES

INSTINCT MODE SHADOW COMBOS NOW BREAKABLE

There were several instances where SHADOW MOVES we’re un-breakable after performing an instinct.-mode cancel With the current fix, SHADOW MOVES will be fully intractable after an instinct-mode cancel.

UNBLOCKABLE FIX

• Players can now adjust block height during instinct mode activation.
COMBO ENDER FIX

• There were several instances where certain moves labeled as “ENDERS” where unbreakable .
CHARACTER SPECIFIC FIXES

JAGO

• Jago’s Endokuken is now classified as an OPENER, when used in the beginning of combos.
SABREWULF

• Shadow Eclipse now scales properly if used as an OPENER.

• LEVEL-3 eclipse ENDER has been corrected to hit the opponent after performing a JUMPING SLASH
ORCHID

• Category correction for the first (2) hits of ICHI NI SAN.

• Damage scaling correction on UPPER FIRECAT
GLACIUS

• Shadow Hail will now have the same hit properties as an OPENER.
SADIRA

• HP /Shadow version of Widow’s bite is now categorized as OPENER.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
http://www.polygon.com/2014/1/3/527...ace-off-lets-you-predict-nfl-games-for-prizes

The National Football League added a new feature to its Xbox One app today, allowing users to predict the results of matches in the season for the chance to win prizes.

The Xbox One Playoff Face Off app allows users to answer up to 10 questions that predict upcoming player performances. The questions will be available each Tuesday before every round of live games, which includes the Playoffs, the Pro Bowl and the Super Bowl. Participants will be entered for a chance to win prizes like tickets to the Super Bowl XLVII or Super Bowl XVIX, an Xbox One console, autographed NFL merchandise, copies of Madden 25 for Xbox One and NFLshop.com gift cards. Users will also be able to earn Achievements through participating.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Killer instinct patch drops today
the ranking system was the thing that kinda put me off. i wanted to unlock the colours for Orchid and Thunder but to get em you needed 50 rank wins, but since you get almost nothing for winning and lose a ton for losing, it made me lose my motivation. if anyone wants some KI matches, I'll be online (on one of these systems) later tonight

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So brehs... I really don't think I will ever play Call of Duty Ghosts again.

I'm thinking the economical option is to sell it to gamestop.

Somebody sell me on Lego Marvel Super Heroes... :patrice:

I've been playing a lot of Forza lately. I haven't touched a racing game since Need for Speed Underground. I'm loving this game.

My 1990 Mercedes Benz 190 E.... So disgusting :wow:

Last edited:

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
@PS4 i got two of these thangs. got on a hustle and got them for the low price of NOTHING....

anyways i just sold one of them but im keeping mine, not getting a ps4. i got COD Ghost, 2k14, BF4 , Lego Marvels and Forza.. i really only play shooters and sports games. but i wanna play DEAD RISING 3*Edit*..... (never played it)

and i had no idea u couldnt play 360 games... When is GTAV droppin next gen :sadcam:

also bro i like all the tv aspects and shyt u can do on it. i hooked it up to my directv genie the other day and love it :blessed: skyping with my daughter , her on my 55inch :ehh: pretty neat man

you got any videos or info to inlight me a little more on how i can enhance my X1 life brohiem?:patrice:

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
So brehs... I really don't think I will ever play Call of Duty Ghosts again.

I'm thinking the economical option is to sell it to gamestop.

Somebody sell me on Lego Marvel Super Heroes... :patrice:

I've been playing a lot of Forza lately. I haven't touched a racing game since Need for Speed Underground. I'm loving this game.

My 1990 Mercedes Benz 190 E.... So disgusting :wow:

Trade that Ghosts in for BF4. Far superior experience in my opinion.

Fifa 14 is GOAT next gen sports game though.