The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
When I bought this thing on Monday it was a spur of the moment decision just because Gamestop happened to have them in stock when I went to buy a Vita:ehh:

I honestly have never been interested in anything kinect related and haven't used my 360 at all really since Halo 4 came out and sucked ass:leostare:

But even though the interface is buggy as shyt, with the snap feature being laggy as hell and me having to repeat myself 3 and 4 times just to complete simple commands I still am blown away by how useful and innovative this TV shyt can be a year or two down the line once they iron out the kinks:takedat:

The controller is amazing, way better than that husky ass 360 controller :ohlawd: (but not better than the DS4)

Ryse is fukking beautiful :to:

The User Interface and layout is cool, I like all the new high resolution gamer pics they've supplied for people to use

I'm really enjoying this purchase....

Next week after krimmuh I'll go out and find the Forza Limited Edition and DR3 and probably an extra controller

But thats basically my short 72 hour review brehs, I'm a sworn Playstanley who is actually enjoying the X1 :ld:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
When I bought this thing on Monday it was a spur of the moment decision just because Gamestop happened to have them in stock when I went to buy a Vita:ehh:

I honestly have never been interested in anything kinect related and haven't used my 360 at all really since Halo 4 came out and sucked ass:leostare:

But even though the interface is buggy as shyt, with the snap feature being laggy as hell and me having to repeat myself 3 and 4 times just to complete simple commands I still am blown away by how useful and innovative this TV shyt can be a year or two down the line once they iron out the kinks:takedat:

The controller is amazing, way better than that husky ass 360 controller :ohlawd: (but not better than the DS4)

Ryse is fukking beautiful :to:

The User Interface and layout is cool, I like all the new high resolution gamer pics they've supplied for people to use

I'm really enjoying this purchase....

Next week after krimmuh I'll go out and find the Forza Limited Edition and DR3 and probably an extra controller

But thats basically my short 72 hour review brehs, I'm a sworn Playstanley who is actually enjoying the X1 :ld:

If you are having to repeat yourself multiple times, you should probably re-calibrate the kinect. Make sure your volume is turned up very loud when you do it.

After a good calibration I almost never have to repeat myself anymore

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
If you are having to repeat yourself multiple times, you should probably re-calibrate the kinect. Make sure your volume is turned up very loud when you do it.

After a good calibration I almost never have to repeat myself anymore

That really did improve it :blessed:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
that work? Your brother is going to be mad. He must have purchased it under your account or something unless the family share plan is back!
The first system that downloads the game should have the rights, so they both can eat.
What happened there is what I'd recommend if the opportunity presents itself. People did it all last gen :manny:
Yeah I'm still trying to beat DR3 I'm on the last chapter now. I'm gonna trade dr3 and Ryse in this weekend and I'll get AC3 and Max.

Halo wars coming soon too. Xbox early adopters are eating good right now:banderas:
I wish Halo Wars was coming out soon :to:
Spartan Assault is still a very stellar game. It almost looks like Halo Wars to a degree
But gameplay, nothing alike.. sorry :yeshrug:
That really did improve it :blessed:
You have a ways to go then bruh. Make sure you download the speech tutorial and there is a system tutorial that you need to check out. Then make sure you understand that these features will take YOU some time to get down. If you know the command and how to say it, you won't have much trouble. Its how you say things that will determine how it ultimately works. I'm two weeks in, and I fly thru menus now.

Plus the recent update made it so you don't have to say "Xbox, command... Xbox, command" as often. Now you can say Xbox, command... command.... command" for most things.
I bet you didn't know you could pin anything to the dashboard, or when you use the web browser you can speak the name of a website by saying "browse to, google.com" and thats what will load up.
Its not perfect, but you can save the site as a favorite, then change the name to something Kinect will understand easier. Like so...

http://sdrv.ms/1gGOoft

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Some Of You Guys Might Know This Already But I Was Ignorant To It So I'll Share Just Incase Anyone Else Is

I Was Always Annoyed That I Can Turn My XBOX On & Off By My Voice But With The TV I Kept Having To Grab The Remote

Well In The Settings Theres An Option That Lets You Turn BOTH Of Them On & Off With Your Voice

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Some Of You Guys Might Know This Already But I was Ignorant To It So I'll Share Incase Anyone Else Is

I Was Always Annoyed That I Can Turn My XBOX On And Off By My Voice But With The TV I Kept Having To Grab The Remote

Well In The Settings Theres An Option That Lets You Turn BOTH Of Them On With You Voice

yeah, you can have it turn on or off your entire entertainment center/system
Of course, thats assuming you haven't downloaded the latest BF4 patch :sadcam:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Is BF4 fixed, so I can play the story without a reset, I know a patch or two has went out, but has that been fixed?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Some Of You Guys Might Know This Already But I Was Ignorant To It So I'll Share Just Incase Anyone Else Is

I Was Always Annoyed That I Can Turn My XBOX On & Off By My Voice But With The TV I Kept Having To Grab The Remote

Well In The Settings Theres An Option That Lets You Turn BOTH Of Them On & Off With Your Voice

i just hate that when u watch tv u cant change channels with your controller you gotta use your remote

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Xbox one being good a nikka...wtf

I just turned my box on and I see fifa 14 on the home page...i'm like ok..wtf...I didnt play Fifa...I don't even own a copy...I played it on my bro's box the other day under my tag...but that was days ago and why is it randomly showing now? Anyway...I hit menu to close it and clear up my home when I see "INSTALL"...:gladbron:

nikka!!!!!

i'm installing a free copy of FIFA 14 right the fukk now...all 8.7 gigs of that football ya bish!

how can u install of a copy of a game u don't even own but only played ?