The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
After playing/using the One all weekend, I love it.

2k is so smooth. Took a while to adjust to the controls but the gameplay is pretty damn good.

Played Ryse a little bit, so far it feels like Arkham Asylum control wise. Graphics are amazing but not blown away by gameplay so far tbh. But I only played like 20 mins.

I beat the first boss I guess. Dude who had the fire

The UI is amazing. The integration is great.

Question though: is there like a low-power state or something or do I have to keep it on while I'm just watching TV? Any one else concerned about leaving it on all the time?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
colorful-xbox-one.png

:ehh:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
After playing/using the One all weekend, I love it.

2k is so smooth. Took a while to adjust to the controls but the gameplay is pretty damn good.

Played Ryse a little bit, so far it feels like Arkham Asylum control wise. Graphics are amazing but not blown away by gameplay so far tbh. But I only played like 20 mins.

I beat the first boss I guess. Dude who had the fire

The UI is amazing. The integration is great.

Question though: is there like a low-power state or something or do I have to keep it on while I'm just watching TV? Any one else concerned about leaving it on all the time?
I'm not worried about leaving it on,since they designed it for that,the power button on my 360 slim was buggy,so I didn't turn my Xbox off for over year,even with heavy use,never got an problems :ehh:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
I'm not worried about leaving it on,since they designed it for that,the power button on my 360 slim was buggy,so I didn't turn my Xbox off for over year,even with heavy use,never got an problems :ehh:

Figured that, I was just nervous

Watching the Eagles game with the NFL App snapped showing my Fantasy League scores updating real time

iBEwT7tEC0X2B.gif

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If you got an Xbox One day one box you can sell iit on eBay for over $100. No scam either people are paying loot for just the box it came in.