Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
tde9477_xbonestocke8svq.jpg

Sittin on pallets thats a scary sight.
In the Philly area they were arguing and fighting over them. I believe half that not selling got to be BS

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
dear rising 3 about half way in, not a framerate problem at at....all these zombies tho is crazy, like really, fukkkers are everywhere :whoo:

Low key...to me...Dead Rising three has just this...charm factor about it...that I don't think I have ever seen on an xbox game...

shyt is just fun...there is never not a good time to play it...

Waiting 30 min for my girl to get ready so we can go eat wack ass sushi :shaq2:...pop in dead rising 3

Waiting 15 min for my boyz to scoop me up so we can go shoot pool and look at semi sloppy white girls in a seedy bar :ld:...pop in dead rising 3

Realized I already watched last weeks episode of Walking Dead and now I got an hour and half to kill :lupe:...pop in dead rising 3

The game I am gonna play for hours after this bama auburn game :pachaha:...dead rising 3

They need to make the special weapons you make last longer though..my baseball chainsaw broke way to fast :birdman:

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
Low key...to me...Dead Rising three has just this...charm factor about it...that I don't think I have ever seen on an xbox game...

shyt is just fun...there is never not a good time to play it...

Waiting 30 min for my girl to get ready so we can go eat wack ass sushi :shaq2:...pop in dead rising 3

Waiting 15 min for my boyz to scoop me up so we can go shoot pool and look at semi sloppy white girls in a seedy bar :ld:...pop in dead rising 3

Realized I already watched last weeks episode of Walking Dead and now I got an hour and half to kill :lupe:...pop in dead rising 3

The game I am gonna play for hours after this bama auburn game :pachaha:...dead rising 3

They need to make the special weapons you make last longer though..my baseball chainsaw broke way to fast :birdman:

I might have to cop just off this post :whoo:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:laff: at the james brown shuffle right after...salute

:russ: i hadda do it breh i made that shyt on the fly too it's crazy how many things ppl can come up with you got nikkas doing cookin shows on the upload joint :laff: and i can be on Internet explorer on the coli and click and the sky drive links and watch my videos on the web on the xbox one even though i just made them on the xbox one :ooh: wait till u see the next clip i come up with :shaq: if only you could loop shyt

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
you guys can pin movies and shows to your home screen, so you don't have to launch the app first you can go straight to the show