Tulsa,Ok
ku-medium.gif
Take that BS out of here :camby:

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
I mean I'm a beast in duty.. I know they are two different games but aim is aim na mean .. I know I got aim.. So when these dudes be murking me after I just unloaded a clip from a lmg...close range .. then dudes drops me with a pistol .. I be ready to toss the disk like fukkthisshyt... shyt be hurting mAh soul man.. And gun upgrades taking forever..

And how so you find jets? Any tips on flying vehicles ?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I have a marantz av receiver .. So all my hdmi wires goes into that.. My Apple TV . My xbox... my speakers...my subwoofer..my cable used to go in too but it now goes in my xbone..

There is also one Hdmi out port that goes to your tv.. Make sense? Or did I explain it wrong ? My bad if I didn't ..I'm no expert but I did figure the setup by myself :yeshrug:..

Yea that how it should be hooked up. Your AVR is processing your sound and switching your hdmi signals.

Yes thats the difference. The X1 processes the surround sound and send it to your AVR as uncompressed audio. The 360 use regular Dolby Digital which uses compressed audio. The DD 5.1 from your cable/sat box is sent out as uncompressed 5.1 from the X1 so your still have the surround sound for your tv.

So i am better off buying a receiver that has multiple inputs than a surround sound system????

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
I have nothing against ps4 man.. But in my opinion it's for hardcore gamers .. But how you gon be a grown ass man hardcore gaming?.. Nothing against hardcore gaming man.. I'm competitive I plAy online.. but I'm not joining no tourneys trynn get bread.. Nothing against that.. But if I was going hard gaming I would cop. A ps4 ... If I was going hard trynna be number sharing my games via twitch I would def be in ps4.. And like dudes wanna hate on Microsoft huh.. Ask yourself this?? Want company would you to make your system .. Sony who is a movie production company.. Or Microsoft a software company?? Don't quote me for that .. That's off the too of the head but ya feel me..?

Time is precious .. So when we all having family time I can play while they watch shows on the side.. Is hella dope to me.. Skype family all over the world .. The way the kinect zooms in on who's ever talking had us like :gladbron:.. When that I heart radio ..vevo..etc Music apps drop is gonna be a rap.. Playing forza with the In game music off while slaping some beats >>>>>>

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
I mean I'm a beast in duty.. I know they are two different games but aim is aim na mean .. I know I got aim.. So when these dudes be murking me after I just unloaded a clip from a lmg...close range .. then dudes drops me with a pistol .. I be ready to toss the disk like fukkthisshyt... shyt be hurting mAh soul man.. And gun upgrades taking forever..

And how so you find jets? Any tips on flying vehicles ?

With lmg shoot chest/neck area and slow drag down. Once you get the hang of it its great.

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
So i am better off buying a receiver that has multiple inputs than a surround sound system????

Ok before I tell you this.. I'm not a expert.. Just a regular joe trynna help..

Just pictureyour living room or where you wanna out ya system at like a car stereo right..ok with that said

The av receiver is like your deck in a car.. Like if you buy car but want better sound you buy a deck right?

Ok well you get then av receiver to control all your hdmi wires and speaker wires and subwoofer.. Just get a good av receiver .. They are all standard so any you get will have multiple hdmi inputs.. My avr is marantz .. I fricking love my joint shyt be knocking.. Get a Apple TV if you got a iphone and you'll be shaking the house listening to music like :whew:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
you can also control your xbox one with your phone with the smart glass feature it acts like a controller

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
you can also control your xbox one with your phone with the smart glass feature it acts like a controller

The new xbox glass app is amazing.. The old one was just a taste.. This new one is a real app.. My dudes b messing me like its bbm or some shyt..

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
dear rising 3 about half way in, not a framerate problem at at....all these zombies tho is crazy, like really, fukkkers are everywhere :whoo: