The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
It really depends on your play style.

On Pc I'm in the top 3% of the snipers in the world.

If you like sneaky long range. Recon
If you like run and gun and healing. Assualt
If you like Vehicles and Anti Vehicles engineer.
If you like Fire Power. Support.

Just starting playing this.. Support seems like my style.. But why does it take hella bullets to drop dudes?

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
Xbox is the GOAT son like words can't even describe this..

I got a surround sound right and the sound quality sounds so much better with the xbox one..

Imagine is they made this system a av receiver too.. Like added all the hdmi ins and speaker and subwoofers ins.. Ahh man that's like my dream right there.. The sound sounds better then before I dunno how to explain it.. But this xbone is worth every penny in my opinion if you use it right..

Daps
Anyone having issues starting bf4? Every time I try to start up the game it kicks me back to the xb1 main menu

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Xbox is the GOAT son like words can't even describe this..

I got a surround sound right and the sound quality sounds so much better with the xbox one..

Imagine is they made this system a av receiver too.. Like added all the hdmi ins and speaker and subwoofers ins.. Ahh man that's like my dream right there.. The sound sounds better then before I dunno how to explain it.. But this xbone is worth every penny in my opinion if you use it right..

Please explain how you hooked up your surround sound?

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
Please explain how you hooked up your surround sound?

I have a marantz av receiver .. So all my hdmi wires goes into that.. My Apple TV . My xbox... my speakers...my subwoofer..my cable used to go in too but it now goes in my xbone..

There is also one Hdmi out port that goes to your tv.. Make sense? Or did I explain it wrong ? My bad if I didn't ..I'm no expert but I did figure the setup by myself :yeshrug:..

Last edited:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I have a marantz av receiver .. So all my hdmi wires goes into that.. My Apple TV . My xbox... my speakers...my subwoofer..my cable used to go in too but it now goes in my xbone..

There is also one Hdmi out port that goes to your tv.. Make sense? Or did I explain it wrong ? My bad if I did..I'm no expert but I did figure the setup by myself :yeshrug:..

Yea that how it should be hooked up. Your AVR is processing your sound and switching your hdmi signals.

Right !!!

Uncompressed is the difference I think??
Yes thats the difference. The X1 processes the surround sound and send it to your AVR as uncompressed audio. The 360 use regular Dolby Digital which uses compressed audio. The DD 5.1 from your cable/sat box is sent out as uncompressed 5.1 from the X1 so your still have the surround sound for your tv.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
ku-medium.gif