The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
breh did you know that ANY micro usb cable will work with the controller? I'm using the one that charges my phone right now :wow:

basically I'm gonna hold off on the P&C kit and use my last gift card towards a game

certain achievements and big events (I think it automatically saves ultras in KI)

if I understand correctly, you have for example Netflix with TV snapped and want Netflix gone - just go to the home screen, move over to Netflix and press the menu button (where Start used to be) and hit quit. I'm testing it right now but its just loading apps from before in order lol shyt is taking forever. I think eventually it'll end on the launch video so maybe it can't be done the way I think you want it
No like I'm playing the game and i snap to tv, the tv is in a small box at the top of that screen instead of taking up the entire side screen, and under the tv picture is recent channels and shyt like that

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
breh did you know that ANY micro usb cable will work with the controller? I'm using the one that charges my phone right now :wow:

basically I'm gonna hold off on the P&C kit and use my last gift card towards a game

certain achievements and big events (I think it automatically saves ultras in KI)

if I understand correctly, you have for example Netflix with TV snapped and want Netflix gone - just go to the home screen, move over to Netflix and press the menu button (where Start used to be) and hit quit. I'm testing it right now but its just loading apps from before in order lol shyt is taking forever. I think eventually it'll end on the launch video so maybe it can't be done the way I think you want it
:scusthov: at plug and charge get some

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
No like I'm playing the game and i snap to tv, the tv is in a small box at the top of that screen instead of taking up the entire side screen, and under the tv picture is recent channels and shyt like that
i did it once i'm still not sure how everything works myself. just as confused as u are

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
i bought that. wanted a controller and it only cost $15 more for the kit. beats the hell out of having to swap batteries all the time.
eneloops is the greatest batteries of all time. rarely do they ever die and its better than being forced to connect the wireless controller.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
eneloops is the greatest batteries of all time. rarely do they ever die and its better than being forced to connect the wireless controller.
Everything uses microusb (except my iPhone). my PS4 controller, my Xbox One controller, my Nexus 7, and my Logitech Harmony Touch all use it. the extra long microusb cable that came with that Xbox One controller is plugged into my AV system's powered USB port or at times my PC and charges all that stuff. It reaches the end table from the front of the system. to me at least to have a dedicated set of rechargeable batteries seems silly. its gotten to the point that i don't even keep batteries in the apartment any more because everything is rechargeable through either mini or microusb now.