The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I have no idea bruh. And my system STILL hasn't gotten here yet. Left the place @ 6:14am. I can drive there in 20mins
If I was keeping mine, man, I'd be furious right now. Instead of CURIOUS!!! :damn:

I'll take it if you giving :myman:
u have madden current gen? if so u can have it, but u gotta have the current gen one to trade up

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kinect continues to shape sports gaming

It’s pretty crazy to get a technical foul in “NBA 2K13” for swearing at your TV. I have to watch my mouth.

Obviously I play a lot of the games with Kinect, but a lot of times, things that are made by non-Microsoft companies, it’s not like they’re giving me their exact designs or anything like that. So it’s funny because I totally got T’d up for swearing in “NBA 2K13” as well. This is a super delightful and surprising way to incorporate the voice stuff. It’s not just about calling plays or calling audibles in “Madden,” but using the Kinect in other surprising and fun ways. When you get surprised by the technology reacting to you, when you do something natural and the technology reacts to you like they would in the real sport, that’s when you know you have something special.

http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/tech/post/_/id/2847/kinect-continues-to-shape-sports-gaming

:wow:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
damn i'll need to turn off kinect to play 2k. my whole team would get ejected by the end of the game :snoop:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
by the way will they ever release a kinect-less version? because i never bought one for my 360 and i dont want one.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
How long is it taking for you?

I'm trying to install Ryse and its been sitting there for like 5 minutes saying 0%
i find it funny that when you're doing something else instead of watchin the loading times it goes faster fool around with the features or play killer instinct (it's free)