Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
just jot my XBOX One delivered

tumblr_mc9o40MF1o1r9jhwp.gif

Thug Waffle

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
LA for now, Chi for life
is forza as boring as they say? kind of a bore to watch but i'm sure playing is a little different. any forza owners that can comment on this?

i can't decide what i want to get at launch. def not getting cod. i'm thinking about bf4, but if it comes down to it i'll be fine just playing killer instinct until i know what i want

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
is forza as boring as they say? kind of a bore to watch but i'm sure playing is a little different. any forza owners that can comment on this?

i can't decide what i want to get at launch. def not getting cod. i'm thinking about bf4, but if it comes down to it i'll be fine just playing killer instinct until i know what i want

i got Forza and Deadrising

will let you know when i set my system up and play

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

gt? and get bf4 bra, need a sqad

Thug Waffle

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
LA for now, Chi for life
i got Forza and Deadrising

will let you know when i set my system up and play

please do man. much appreciated

gt? and get bf4 bra, need a sqad

word. i'll probably get it. i have it for PC and am really enjoying it. got some buddies getting it for xbone that i've gamed with for the better half of a decade so i'm probably gonna scoop it. my gamertag is Proximiteh. feel free to add me and when i get it we'll boogie

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
If y'all go out to get some games make sure you price match Walmart, games are $49 there.

Just ate good at lunch. Don't ask me how.:wow:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

The only people who say its boring is people who never played it for the most part.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Mine in the same location. My parents live out there. Yall think my mom can go up there this morning and have them reroute it to me in Dallas? Or would it have to be me who went in there and did it?
I have no idea bruh. And my system STILL hasn't gotten here yet. Left the place @ 6:14am. I can drive there in 20mins
If I was keeping mine, man, I'd be furious right now. Instead of CURIOUS!!! :damn:
Any body here have madden 25 current gen, and need the gamestop coupon to upgrade for 10?

I have a extra one coupon if yall need one
I'll take it if you giving :myman:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Microsoft went all out in the packaging. shyt even the power brick and hdmi has it's own X1 design. The update took only 2 minutes to dl too.