Superstar
WOAT
Daps

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
In all honesty its a good move for Zynga since he has a proven track record of getting companies on the right track

Although he fukked up his direction with the XBOX One, he got the xbox division to a profitable state after Microsoft being in deep red with the og xbox.

A lot of that has to do with getting screwed by Nvidia on the contract and price matching the PS2. Remember in 2002, Sony dropped $100, Microsoft matched that the next day. Obviously RROD for the 360 as well but the business model was strong enough before Don really got into this position. Seamus and Allard knew what they were doing. :dj2:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
A lot of that has to do with getting screwed by Nvidia on the contract and price matching the PS2. Remember in 2002, Sony dropped $100, Microsoft matched that the next day. Obviously RROD for the 360 as well but the business model was strong enough before Don really got into this position. Seamus and Allard knew what they were doing. :dj2:
Both of you are wrong. The Xbox came into the console business ready to take losses. The Xbox wasn't custom made, they used off the shelf PC parts to create the xbox. IN doing it that way, they had to pay royalties/etc for parts that they used. Making the xbox never in a position to be profitable.

Xbox 360 would of turned a profit regardless of who was at the helm. Mattrick gets no credit for that. Its like saying Obama killed Bin Laden. Nah, he was gonna die regardless. Even tho he's still alive most likely :cape:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
another article about titanfall.long but a good read about the most impressive game at E3:ahh::lawd:
What Made Titanfall So Impressive at E3
The cloud computers will also serve as the game's dedicated servers, eliminating issues of lag and letting players' local hardware devote its muscle to 60 frames-per-second graphics, gameplay, audio and player physics.
:blessed:
you think that adapter is free :mjpls:

at least you aint gotta cop a whole new set but still a L :sadbron:
:umad:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Both of you are wrong. The Xbox came into the console business ready to take losses. The Xbox wasn't custom made, they used off the shelf PC parts to create the xbox. IN doing it that way, they had to pay royalties/etc for parts that they used. Making the xbox never in a position to be profitable.

Xbox 360 would of turned a profit regardless of who was at the helm. Mattrick gets no credit for that. Its like saying Obama killed Bin Laden. Nah, he was gonna die regardless. Even tho he's still alive most likely :cape:

I know that about the OG Xbox, but Nvidia wouldn't even reduce the size to make it more cost effective as far as putting it on lower nm because both were claiming (correctly) that they were losing money on the GPU. It was a poorly put together system that worked through brute force. That decision, more than any, has served to shape Microsoft's design philosophy of console design.

News: Xbox One exec says Sony PS4 tech specs are "meaningless", games more important - Xbox 360 - The Official Magazine s-games-more-important/

The problem is that Sony decided to go out and publish a bunch of numbers, which are in some ways meaningless,” he said. “Because this isn’t like 1990, when it was 16-bit versus 32-bit.

“As a matter of fact, they actually go out and they talk about how proud they are about their off-the-shelf parts. Our guys’ll say, we touched every single component in the box and everything there is tweaked for optimum performance. For me, I’d rather not even have the conversation, because it’s not going to matter

There is a great deal of truth there. Like with people saying DDR3, Microsoft put the fastest version of DDR3 in the Xbox One. I have 16GB of DDR3 at 1600 mhz speed running all types of shyt and my PC flies. Xbox One has 8GB of DDR3 at 2133 but everything has been looked inside of the Xbox One to make sure efficiency is the key.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I know that about the OG Xbox, but Nvidia wouldn't even reduce the size to make it more cost effective as far as putting it on lower nm because both were claiming (correctly) that they were losing money on the GPU. It was a poorly put together system that worked through brute force. That decision, more than any, has served to shape Microsoft's design philosophy of console design.

News: Xbox One exec says Sony PS4 tech specs are "meaningless", games more important - Xbox 360 - The Official Magazine s-games-more-important/

There is a great deal of truth there. Like with people saying DDR3, Microsoft put the fastest version of DDR3 in the Xbox One. I have 16GB of DDR3 at 1600 mhz speed running all types of shyt and my PC flies. Xbox One has 8GB of DDR3 at 2133 but everything has been looked inside of the Xbox One to make sure efficiency is the key.
:salute:
The Xbox original system, they did it that way because they had to. They didn't decide to make a console til that late in the process. If they would of made there system from scratch the Xbox would of launched 2yrs later than it did. They went into this just to see if they could make a dent. Then the plan all along was to make there own custom made system the next go round. Saying they "learned a lesson" isn't really accurate is all I'm saying. Because they already knew what they was getting themselves into and it paid off in the end.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I'm so ready for this fukking console to launch already....

36545d1372392835-tumblr_inline_mk4oxlpzxs1qz4rgp.gif

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Watch Dogs on Xbox One will have a more dynamic city compared to Xbox 360, PS3 and PS4

I got to see how this turns out. :wow:

Watch Dogs hits Xbox One and PS4 later this year when the next gen consoles hit store shelves. If recent reports are to believed however, the Xbox One version might be the way to go. Watch Dogs producer Dominic Guay has stated that Watch Dogs on the Xbox One will have a more dynamic city than the PS4.

"We're still very much in the R&D period, that's what I call it, because the hardware is still new," Guay said. "It's obvious to us that it’s going to take a little while before we can get to the full power of those machines and harness everything. But, even now we realise that both of them have comparable power, and for us that’s good, but everyday it changes almost. We’re pushing it and we’re going to continue doing that until [Watch Dogs] ship date."

Mr. Guay continues, "So suppose you were an AI, and the decision to make you move was run elsewhere. There would be the same latency," he continued. "If you think about it, it's not different than you holding the controller when you're playing multiplayer. It might allow someone to use one dedicated machine just for on AI. What kind of AI could I do with that? That's interesting."

He then goes on to mention Microsoft’s cloud service that seems like it will be a crucial component to the Xbox One stating, “Physics calculations, similarly, aren't dependent on strict timing. The way a tree reacts to weather, it's physics, right?" Guay went on. "It's bending materials. Well, what if I could run that on the cloud? It doesn't need to be fully synced. There are occasions where there will be an advantage, but it's clear in the short term there's plenty of power within the machines. That's where our engineers are working."

In addition to those comments Mr. Guay went on to talk a bit about the graphics and the “dynamism” of the city. Here is what he had to say:

"For example, we’re able to simulate the water in full 3D, if you go on a boat the waves that form will affect other boats. We’re also able to spend more time giving brains to the other people on the streets so that they can basically be smarter, and there can be more of them. It’s what I call dynamism; basically, the way the city reacts to you, we are able to push further on the Xbox One.”

What do you think about this development? Will the cloud have that much of an impact in the next generation? Do you even care?