Supporter
Daps

fulgore_610.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
man hell yeah bruh i went in there early this morning and i asked the guy were they takin pre order's he said yeah i was like :ooh: because i expected gamestop to be packed that shyt was dead :laff: he said come back around 6 so i can sell my 360 + games/controllers etc im so happy breh but them ryse reviews look bad but then again when KZ3 came out they give it great scores or at least better scores than ryse and when i played it that shyt was booty to me so :ehh: but i heard the campaign is only four hours ? is that true cuz if so ill cop that 3d world instead

It's supposed to be 7-10 hours long. 3d world is surely the better game though. The only reason to get ryse would be to get your graphic whore on.

That's why I'm getting it:win:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
gamestop had extra pre orders on deck :krs: i read it on n4g that gamestops today all across the U.S. are letting people pre order that didnt so if you're near a gamestop dont waste no time BREH :damn: :damn: GO GO GO ! i literally just got back home
mine preordered since E3:russ:bout to text wifey to let her know.She could get her own:dj2:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Just got confirmation my second Xbox is being shipped. Plus, because amazon fukked up the initial processing, they're shipping it one day so that i can bask in that Xbox glory on day 1. Thanks based M$ and based Amazon for giving me so much happiness....:to:

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
man hell yeah bruh i went in there early this morning and i asked the guy were they takin pre order's he said yeah i was like :ooh: because i expected gamestop to be packed that shyt was dead :laff: he said come back around 6 so i can sell my 360 + games/controllers etc im so happy breh but them ryse reviews look bad but then again when KZ3 came out they give it great scores or at least better scores than ryse and when i played it that shyt was booty to me so :ehh: but i heard the campaign is only four hours ? is that true cuz if so ill cop that 3d world instead
I'm selling my shyt there too, what did they say they would give?

I'm selling the glossy 250GB XBOX, 2 controllers, a Kinect, GTAV, NBA2K14 and COD: Ghosts. I bought 2K and Ghosts from GS so I should be able to get those 2 upgraded for $20 :banderas:

Then I'm for sure getting Dead Rising and a Play/Charge. Not too sure if I'm getting Ryse after these reviews. Any leftover credit might go to another controller or Madden.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
what's the difference between the ultra edition pack ? :laff: dude was mad hype at the end
the ultra pack comes with extra costume packs, and the original KI arcade from back in the day, plus you will get early access to character (kinda like you beta test them before they are released)

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
What is this "converter" Amazon is talking about? Is it the thing that will allow me to use my Turtle Beach on the X1?

Y'all gotta excuse me brehs, I'm taking a crash course in this shyt to make sure I make this jump into the new age without pouring jelly on myself. :heh: