The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I'm selling my shyt there too, what did they say they would give?

I'm selling the glossy 250GB XBOX, 2 controllers, a Kinect, GTAV, NBA2K14 and COD: Ghosts. I bought 2K and Ghosts from GS so I should be able to get those 2 upgraded for $20 :banderas:

Then I'm for sure getting Dead Rising and a Play/Charge. Not too sure if I'm getting Ryse after these reviews. Any leftover credit might go to another controller or Madden.
man im selling my 320GB Gears of war 3 360 3 controllers/Ghosts/BF4/2K14/Madden/Gears3/Judgment/black ops 2/mw3/

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
They Gave Me A Best Buy Gift Card, They Aint Giving Cash
welp that aint gonna help me i went to gamestop...smh fukk maybe i still can go to gamestop and make some money off this pre order ticket ? :scheme: cuz i feel best buy might give me way more than gamestop

edit: or it could help me as far as games/controllers go...i cant risk tryna get this at best buy when i already got a pre order

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
welp that aint gonna help me i went to gamestop...smh fukk maybe i still can go to gamestop and make some money off this pre order ticket ? :scheme: cuz i feel best buy might give me way more than gamestop

edit: or it could help me as far as games/controllers go...i cant risk tryna get this at best buy when i already got a pre order

Some best buys sell prepaid credit cards. You can use the BB gift card to buy one and then use it at gamestop

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
right now my nikka? im working :to:
damn breh hope u dont miss out on this experience hope u get off in time

can i buy it right now at gamestop? im not gonna wait in line all day till midnight and lunch break is over but my boss is gone :hmm:

you can pre order RIGHT NOW i just did it this morning they'll give u a blue ticket and tell u come back before six like around 4:30-5 to trade in your ps3/360 plus games and accessories

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im gonna drive buy after work see if there is a line at gamestop. stop in ask about inventory

edit: actually im driving over now see if they have any extra to order :ld: