The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

ekim524778

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stylin:shipped from target should see in the am, ups usually gets here around 10am..... still got a pre order at best buy though

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
It should bruh. You have two options until the XB1 HBO Go app land.
1.) You can ask your coli brehz to have those episodes in there shared skydrive folder since we can host channels. The content we share via skydrive will show up in your one guide. You will eat bruh :myman:

2.) HBO Go has a website you can go to, and XB1 has a browser that can take you there.
You could even snap it and watch while you game :wow:

You know whats more forced than Kinect?
:ufury:

I be honest I am not up to knowledge on this skydrive or snap piff. So much I still need to learn bout this great system which is why I can't wait to get my hands on it tonight. But could u elaborate or post some vids to help guide a brotha

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
ok cool, lets just basically make a coli circle and not many people outside of us in, add all our dummy accounts as friends
Make a new thread, or better yet. I got you, new thread to discuss this, make it happen :lawd:
I be honest I am not up to knowledge on this skydrive or snap piff. So much I still need to learn bout this great system which is why I can't wait to get my hands on it tonight. But could u elaborate or post some vids to help guide a brotha
The web browser is one option, the other? skydrive sharing is just online storage where you can put movies into, then ppl on your friendslist can view the content you put in there. I can't post any videos right now because my new internet company hasn't hooked cable up yet. I shouldn't be posting right now, but for some reason my laptop (only via firefox) can still get internet from the company I no longer use (fios)

If anyone can answer why that is, I would really like to know.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
iFMlxxHnc7HjF.gif

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Money taken from my account, tracking info :banderas:

I don't think nobody but @Brief Keef now understands...I was so prepared to take the L on just Tuesday. And to turn around 36 hours later having everything confirmed? It's just...:wow:

Honestly, Twitter is the greatest contribution to man since the TV.
man hell yeah bruh i went in there early this morning and i asked the guy were they takin pre order's he said yeah i was like :ooh: because i expected gamestop to be packed that shyt was dead :laff: he said come back around 6 so i can sell my 360 + games/controllers etc im so happy breh but them ryse reviews look bad but then again when KZ3 came out they give it great scores or at least better scores than ryse and when i played it that shyt was booty to me so :ehh: but i heard the campaign is only four hours ? is that true cuz if so ill cop that 3d world instead

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:banderas:how you do it breh?
gamestop had extra pre orders on deck :krs: i read it on n4g that gamestops today all across the U.S. are letting people pre order that didnt so if you're near a gamestop dont waste no time BREH :damn: :damn: GO GO GO ! i literally just got back home