O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He did give forza a 5/5 so who knows
oh yeah...

Looks like it might be Forza and Dead Rising/COD/BF for me then

But when he was talking about the Xbox he was really just complaining about the OS, Kinect, the 100 dollars, and minimal shyt...

-Like it's "big"... and? Can't be any bigger than the original PS3 and isn't that much bigger than the 360 slim
-Kinect commands don't work perfectly... So? there could be patches to fix any complaints at any time after the release
-$100.. then don't buy any system if you couldn't save an extra $100. Buying for quality
-No external HD... PS4 didn't have it either and ofcourse, there can be patches for that also

He was even throwing shade on the Xbox controller... which is supposedly smaller and sturdier (less cheap feel) than the already close-to-perfect 360 controller. Other websites LOVED the controller...

so idk about this guy right now

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
oh yeah...

Looks like it might be Forza and Dead Rising/COD/BF for me then

But when he was talking about the Xbox he was really just complaining about the OS, Kinect, the 100 dollars, and minimal shyt...

Like it's "big"... and? Cn't be bigger than the original PS3 and isn't that much bigger than the 360 slim
Kinect commands don't work perfectly... So? there could be patches to fix any complaints after release
$100.. then don't buy any system if you couldn't save an extra $100. Buying for quality
No external HD... PS4 didn't have it either and ofcourse, there can be patches for that also

He was even throwing shade on the Xbox controller... which is supposedly smaller and sturdier (less cheap feel) than the already close-to-perfect 360 controller. Other websites LOVED the controller...

so idk about this guy right now
The sony stans have been up his ass for while now. When he was on tv he did not have deal with gamers directly and there was no twitter etc. I think he has a hard time transitioning to non tv with more in you face coverage he was forced to do. He's stressed the fukk out!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The sony stans have been up his ass for while now. When he was on tv he did not have deal with gamers directly and there was no twitter etc. I think he has a hard time transitioning to non tv with more in you face coverage he was forced to do. He's stressed the fukk out!
Oh ok.

I was just thinking, he used to be cool back in the day. The shyt he was complaining about :patrice:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
You notice that in a lot of his videos. He'll say something good about Xbox then he'll end with

":whoa: I'm not saying its better than playstion, I'm just saying its good"

Sony stans/neogaf got the industry shook :heh:
So true, and the devs make shyt worse because most devs up until recently were nobodies other than occasional Cliffy B etc. But twitter and neogaf give them a platform to talk. Devs are people to and are just a bias as the next. Been fired from a MS studio guess what you going to do? Talk shyt! esp if he on team Sony.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Could tell it was just going to be a hack and slash and nothing really like The Arkham series. But im still getting it.