Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm having trouble brehs, I'm signing it to buy KI then it keeps sending me to the windows website :to:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Guys I Have To Wipe My 360 Clean Will I Be Able To Keep All My Avatar shyt and Downloaded Arcade Games?

Im A Lil Ignorant On This shyt

Whats The Best Way To Move My shyt Over?

I Tried Saving Avatar shyt To The Cloud It Wouldn't Give Me The Option
Bruh, everything is saved to The Cloud :blessed:
less then 24 hours :wow:
gonna upload some piff to the skydrive, add me if you wanna eat :mjpls:
You can't feed them masses like I will. Your struggle meals will pale to the nightly feast I will prepare
Big RG2K, eat your hearts out :noah:
put me on, whats possible wit skydrive
Online storage, can stream music, movies from it to your xbox. (even 360) but on XB1 the difference is if you go to the ONE GUIDE it will show listings for whats coming on TV, and it'll have listings for what you have on apps like netflix movies, and it'll have your friends shared skydrive folders listed like shows as well :wow:
All you have to do is go to friends skydrive, browse, tell xbox to play it while you :win:

Welcome to the new age :salute:
sent u that request boy boy, can we move stuff from your skydrive to us, or will it available even after u get offline?
Its stored in the cloud, whatever folder you have shared will remain shared until you unshare it.
I don't know if you can take files or not, but you can send files online from drive to drive.
It really should be possible, but I don't think they want to make it THAT EASY because they already know what we up to :shaq:
what if it is a glitch, mine went through... :mjpls:

xbox fitness wouldnt work tho
Xbox Fitness is free, so you don't need to download that right NOW. My shyt wouldn't work so I tried again via my celly and everything went thru :ahh:
yeah It should, but you should check your active downloads just in case when you get your x1
It says it'll be ready when I get to my dash. The cloud will have it so I can just hop in and win? :lupe:
Too be continued in 24hrs hopefully...

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Bruh, everything is saved to The Cloud :blessed:

You can't feed them masses like I will. Your struggle meals will pale to the nightly feast I will prepare
Big RG2K, eat your hearts out :noah:

Online storage, can stream music, movies from it to your xbox. (even 360) but on XB1 the difference is if you go to the ONE GUIDE it will show listings for whats coming on TV, and it'll have listings for what you have on apps like netflix movies, and it'll have your friends shared skydrive folders listed like shows as well :wow:
All you have to do is go to friends skydrive, browse, tell xbox to play it while you :win:

Welcome to the new age :salute:

Its stored in the cloud, whatever folder you have shared will remain shared until you unshare it.
I don't know if you can take files or not, but you can send files online from drive to drive.
It really should be possible, but I don't think they want to make it THAT EASY because they already know what we up to :shaq:

Xbox Fitness is free, so you don't need to download that right NOW. My shyt wouldn't work so I tried again via my celly and everything went thru :ahh:

It says it'll be ready when I get to my dash. The cloud will have it so I can just hop in and win? :lupe:
Too be continued in 24hrs hopefully...
bout to start uploading that piff to my skydrive, how much space do we have