The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Where to begin:beli:
I've got over $700 worth of amazon vouchers in my account, I rang up amazon and was on web chat yesterday where I was assured that payment would automatically come from the vouchers. I checked with my bank yesterday to make sure there was no problems with my card just incase. I wake up this morning to find an email saying payment rejected. I'm on web chat now asking why it was rejected when both my bank and voucher limit is fine. This call centre mother fukker named Midhun isn't helping at all :merchant:

Atleast i've got the Nba and battlefield case to stare at tomorrow :sadbron:

Last edited:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Guys I Have To Wipe My 360 Clean Will I Be Able To Keep All My Avatar shyt and Downloaded Arcade Games?

Im A Lil Ignorant On This shyt

Whats The Best Way To Move My shyt Over?

I Tried Saving Avatar shyt To The Cloud It Wouldn't Give Me The Option

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Guys I Have To Wipe My 360 Clean Will I Be Able To Keep All My Avatar shyt and Downloaded Arcade Games?

Im A Lil Ignorant On This shyt

Whats The Best Way To Move My shyt Over?

I Tried Saving Avatar shyt To The Cloud It Wouldn't Give Me The Option
if you are moving to the xbox one then none of your games will go with you, everything can be re-downloaded on another 360 just sign in with the account you bought it with and it will be free, and your shyt is already saved, if you sign onto xbox.com you can see your avatar and change the clothes from there try it now