The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
It still says delivery date Nov. 2nd

I hope I don't have to go through any fukkery. I preordered this shyt all the way back in june

as of right now i'm in the same damn boat. they shipped my shyt "ground" from who knows where smh

Dont worry, If you live close to HUB/WAREHOUSE You are good I have the same status but I got the Kansas hub only a few hrs away, my controller will be here tom, remember they don't want to deliver the console early so its based on distance.

Last edited:

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
For those getting NBA 2k14 let me know if the park is working and how it plays on dedicated servers.

Daps
Still waiting for that status to change from not yet shipped. I was gonna call or chat with customer service but Ill try to be patient for one more night before getting paranoid. Amazon got me checking the website like crazy.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
my status on walmart.ca says In Process but its said that since September 4th when I preordered (and when they announced the date)

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
:blessed: My controller and Forza 5 Limited Edition has shipped today but I'm still waiting on my X1 to ship but Im assuming it will ship tomorrow.