The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
fukk it brehs I'm paying off all my games tomorrow:banderas::banderas:
probably gonna go digital on whatever I decide to be my 3rd game so I can leave COD in the console and load up KI and ___ instantly
I don't know how I'm gonna start Feasting on Friday. Gonna be 4 people deep in my dorm room. Probably just gonna pass around the controller and watch the Xbox sign us in.
Even making my girlfriend make a Xbl account to participate in the fukkery:lolbron:.

What games you guys playing first? I'm handing out ass-whooping on 2k14 all day with my Bobcats.
downloading KI while I fiddle with the interface. then its KI all day.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
ibna5uoirjNzTg.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
xbox fitness :lawd:
which one you doing first? I'm probably doing P90X :lift:

Brehz, we can do it together. Do it with my bro :myman:
You can't do both (too hard) and I think it would overall be more beneficial if you have people to compete with.
I did P-90 for a few months, then the guy I would do it with (no homo) started working nights and so we don't do it together anymore. The motivation isn't the same if you don't have someone to compete with. He said the same thing. It wasn't even that we was competing, just more so pushing each other. If one guy is putting in work, you don't want to be half assing it.

XBox Fitness keeps track of everything, so if we do the same routines? It'll encourage us to do better.
I can tell you right now, I'll be damned if DexterMorgan gets a higher rating than me. People who been talking shyt about what type of shape they in? @MMSex /etc? Well now we about to find out :banderas:
We gonna have ourselves a Coli (xbox) Fittness thread :gladbron:

I'm gonna test everything they have, but i'm leaning towards Insanity. Only because I know Insanity is harder.
If you never tried either? P-90 is for you, even if you hit the gym...

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Anybody else excited they are expanding the friend list, even tho I really havent been into gaming for like a year or two my shyt is still full at 100, I'll be able to add all my coli bros with out it cutting unto other groups :myman:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Anybody else excited they are expanding the friend list, even tho I really havent been into gaming for like a year or two my shyt is still full at 100, I'll be able to add all my coli bros with out it cutting unto other groups :myman:
I usually would have to remove somebody from my list on a weekly basis :damn:
I'm at the point, I got a few ppl that I had on there since Xbox original days.. my regulars.. then you coli nikkaz would fill up my shyt (no offense to those who I either didn't accept or removed)
I just couldn't keep everybody who wanted to be friend :manny:

Not a problem anymore tho :salute: