The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If yall nikkas was using Bing to get points, you would have enough for a character or two, if not the whole game.

I got $22 from bing points, yall sleeping on bing
I do use bing, but they be gettin me because those sweepstakes be too attractive :noah:
I see using bing as a good way to get free shyt via my windows phone more than anywhere else.
You gotta make a long term commitment if you want to benefit from bing. I think overall they asking for too much
I still do it sometimes... currently gold status :obama:
only coppin the exclusives on xbox, everything else ps4
I guess dedicated servers for all games ins't important to you. You like them high res framerate dips with online lag huh
Good luck wit dat :heh:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I do use bing, but they be gettin me because those sweepstakes be too attractive :noah:
I see using bing as a good way to get free shyt via my windows phone more than anywhere else.
You gotta make a long term commitment if you want to benefit from bing. I think overall they asking for too much
I still do it sometimes... currently gold status :obama:

I guess dedicated servers for all games ins't important to you. You like them high res framerate dips with online lag huh
Good luck wit dat :heh:
I hear you on that, I remeber I spent like 5000 points on them once, I already had like $40 in MS points, if I knew that Id be all digital on the X1 then I would have just bought points, and not used the $40 on dance central song packs :sadcam:

I'd be able to buy Forza, ryse, and DR3 with the shyt i've earned :to:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I hear you on that, I remeber I spent like 5000 points on them once, I already had like $40 in MS points, if I knew that Id be all digital on the X1 then I would have just bought points, and not used the $40 on dance central song packs :sadcam:

I'd be able to buy Forza, ryse, and DR3 with the shyt i've earned :to:
How you build up that many points :patrice:
What else do you do besides the daily search credits and the 2/3 bonus search credits they do?
(And I'm in Xbox rewards)

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How you build up that many points :patrice:
What else do you do besides the daily search credits and the 2/3 bonus search credits they do?
(And I'm in Xbox rewards)
Idk I have been using since they started, I get I think 15 points a day, but sometimes they let me get 30..I have 14435 lifetime points, but I just started up almost everyday again after E3 when I knew I could get games with them.

But its better now because your xbox $ is the same as the phone.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
This tangent is sponsored by the thread on gaf about casual gamer comments about the graphics of these games. You know, I see people arguing about resolutions and pixels and all that other stuff, however, for most people that will ultimately get this systems, sheer technical prowess of the consoles alone isn't going to be enough. No one really gives a fukk about 8 GDDR5 for example. As corny as it sounds, I equate casuals with passing the mom test. The title doesn't have to be a new franchise, but it helps to be just that because it's new, there isn't the smell of a prettier retread of a game however if it is just that big of a leap like what Super Mario 64 represented, then it works. I'm on message boards talking about games all the time, I'm definitely a hardcore gamer, I know about the resolutions, frame rates, etc. However, I'm pragmatic and slightly jaded in my approach in what I think will be viewed as such, since I've been at so many launches and thus had to explain away my purchases in a sense. When my mom saw Super Mario 64, she understood why I continued to walk to Blockbuster every day to play it. Yes, gameplay had something to do with it but it was beyond anything graphically at that time. When Halo 1 came out, my ex-wife was actually more passive in saying that it looks good but it was actually Splinter Cell on the OG Xbox that brought the :wow:

Anyways, to my point, I only think Ryse is the one that will pass this on this go round. I'm not saying the other games don't look great but Ryse is the one game, on both consoles, that truly looks like it would make a 360 or PS3 explode while trying to run it. I'm impressed with a few of the games and what they are doing visually, both technically and artistically, but Ryse, even in light of my PC is the master race chanting, has me going :ohhh: at some of the shyt I see on the screen. Quality? I know that Ryse isn't going to be close to Super Mario 64 or Halo 1 as seminal games but I do get that :blessed: feeling from that, from the looks of it.
Killzone didn't impress anyone in my house, I'm betting that Ryse will.

Tangent off

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
This tangent is sponsored by the thread on gaf about casual gamer comments about the graphics of these games. You know, I see people arguing about resolutions and pixels and all that other stuff, however, for most people that will ultimately get this systems, sheer technical prowess of the consoles alone isn't going to be enough. No one really gives a fukk about 8 GDDR5 for example. As corny as it sounds, I equate casuals with passing the mom test. The title doesn't have to be a new franchise, but it helps to be just that because it's new, there isn't the smell of a prettier retread of a game however if it is just that big of a leap like what Super Mario 64 represented, then it works. I'm on message boards talking about games all the time, I'm definitely a hardcore gamer, I know about the resolutions, frame rates, etc. However, I'm pragmatic and slightly jaded in my approach in what I think will be viewed as such, since I've been at so many launches and thus had to explain away my purchases in a sense. When my mom saw Super Mario 64, she understood why I continued to walk to Blockbuster every day to play it. Yes, gameplay had something to do with it but it was beyond anything graphically at that time. When Halo 1 came out, my ex-wife was actually more passive in saying that it looks good but it was actually Splinter Cell on the OG Xbox that brought the :wow:

Anyways, to my point, I only think Ryse is the one that will pass this on this go round. I'm not saying the other games don't look great but Ryse is the one game, on both consoles, that truly looks like it would make a 360 or PS3 explode while trying to run it. I'm impressed with a few of the games and what they are doing visually, both technically and artistically, but Ryse, even in light of my PC is the master race chanting, has me going :ohhh: at some of the shyt I see on the screen. Quality? I know that Ryse isn't going to be close to Super Mario 64 or Halo 1 as seminal games but I do get that :blessed: feeling from that, from the looks of it.
Killzone didn't impress anyone in my house, I'm betting that Ryse will.

Tangent off
I'm betting the console itself will impress your household even more.
When they start interacting with the system, and the xbox recognizes them and has there favorites on screen already :wow:
I'm already thinking about getting my moms one, just for that feature. She won't have to mess with remotes as much anymore

Xbox One: Even Grandparents won't get confused :win:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I'm betting the console itself will impress your household even more.
When they start interacting with the system, and the xbox recognizes them and has there favorites on screen already :wow:
I'm already thinking about getting my moms one, just for that feature. She won't have to mess with remotes as much anymore

Xbox One: Even Grandparents won't get confused :win:

Breh, this was the last Lions I'll ever watch without my console on. I'm betting the ability to play games or watch television with the the Snap feature will ultimately be looked at as something like we couldn't live without in a few years. When I turned on my PS4 for the first time, I went through it, some nice features. I must admit the technology for remote play is great now. I played Resogun on my Vita with remote play, no perceptible lag. However, I still left with the feeling that it lacked in multimedia features. I'm going to play with it some more tonight to get more of a feel for it. I truly feel that I'm going to be slightly blown away by what I see on the XB1.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

:dj2:we at the home stretch brehs

dwyane-wade-damn-o.gif

Glacius is just filthy