The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
only coppin the exclusives on xbox, everything else ps4

ps4 boring ass fukk.

UI is really fast but looks like absolute trash :snoop: i should have waited :snoop:

Day 4 i still havent gotten online to play 2k :snoop:

Don't think i got my moneys worth yet .

Ps4 has a ton of stuff i like but its just :ehh: right now .

For $400 i need better than :ehh: i need :krs:

Hopefully i can get my hands on xbox one before Christmas.

I'm not tripping i had both systems before so i'll just have both again. I knew i should have went back to my xbox roots :snoop:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Better games? Yeah. Marginally better IMO. With the Playstation 4 I'm not buying an Xbox One at launch because any single one of those launch titles stands out to me as a game I must own. I'm more interested in something like Quantum Break than any launch title on the Xbox One.

Also Infamous Second Son (even coming out in March) looks better than any early game announced for Xbox One. I'm also still somewhat convinced Ryse is gonna be a 70sih Metacritic game with very mixed reviews that's also very short.

Agreed. I can see it being in that 70-80 range. And if it's short (6-10 hours) it might not be the worst thing. It's not the type of game that needs to be long, I think they can tell a great story in that time frame without feeling the need to make it longer and damper the quality of the game, levels, etc.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Feeling better and better about Ryse...

so the quicktime stuff was just executions?

Is there a multiplayer mode in the gladiator place where you just fight waves of barbarians and shyt? That could be dope.

Yeah that's exactly what the colosseum mode is. Supposedly the stadium changes set pieces as you play. It's sounds pretty good

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
Okay... so explain the game sharing thing to me...

I am buying two Xbox ones... one will be for my son's mother's house so he will have one to play when he stays with her as well... so if I buy a game like, for instance, Fifa Soccer, I can install it on his Xbox so he can play it without the disc whenever he wants, without having to have my gamertag?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Okay... so explain the game sharing thing to me...

I am buying two Xbox ones... one will be for my son's mother's house so he will have one to play when he stays with her as well... so if I buy a game like, for instance, Fifa Soccer, I can install it on his Xbox so he can play it without the disc whenever he wants, without having to have my gamertag?

It only works like that if buy it digitally.

Disc games work just as they always have.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You can't install a disc?

If I buy it digitally, how does that work for sharing? Do I have settings to allow select "friends" to also download the same games?

All discs will be installed, but you also need the disc to play the game. If you borrow a freinds game and install it, you can buy the liscense from online, without needing the disc again.

And for digital games, on your home machine you don't need to be logged in to share them. On other machines you do need to be logged in.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
All discs will be installed, but you also need the disc to play the game. If you borrow a freinds game and install it, you can buy the liscense from online, without needing the disc again.

And for digital games, on your home machine you don't need to be logged in to share them. On other machines you do need to be logged in.

So I buy the game digitally, and put my gamertag on his xbox, and he can download the games I buy digitally and play them?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So I buy the game digitally, and put my gamertag on his xbox, and he can download the games I buy digitally and play them?

Yes.

This is what sucks about the drm reversal and I wish they didn't listen to all the people crying on Internet forums. You would have been able to install discs, then never need the disc again, and you would have been able to share all your games digitally without needing to log into their machine. They said they are gonna try to bring some of these features back, but I don't know when.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
Yes.

This is what sucks about the drm reversal and I wish they didn't listen to all the people crying on Internet forums. You would have been able to install discs, then never need the disc again, and you would have been able to share all your games digitally without needing to log into their machine. They said they are gonna try to bring some of these features back, but I don't know when.

So if I bought the game digitally, installed it on his Xbox, he would have to play it under my gamertag... I couldn't play him online in these games, correct?