The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another 1080p game:

iTP5b0vIu9dYN.gif

I've seen the best looking game on ps4. If it looks as good on the xbox one then its a wrap. 2k btw. 1080p 60fps... what happens when Devs aren't lazy. Oh wait I mean take out features.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I've seen the best looking game on ps4. If it looks as good on the xbox one then its a wrap. 2k btw. 1080p 60fps... what happens when Devs aren't lazy. Oh wait I mean take out features.
Yep some of these stans have some thinking that the X1 cant do 1080p when we have at least 4 games thats in 1080p. and the on non mature dev tools

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Killer instinct, forza, DR3, ryse :rudy:

:camby:
the difference we have much better games
Better games? Yeah. Marginally better IMO. With the Playstation 4 I'm not buying an Xbox One at launch because any single one of those launch titles stands out to me as a game I must own. I'm more interested in something like Quantum Break than any launch title on the Xbox One.

Also Infamous Second Son (even coming out in March) looks better than any early game announced for Xbox One. I'm also still somewhat convinced Ryse is gonna be a 70sih Metacritic game with very mixed reviews that's also very short.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Better games? Yeah. Marginally better IMO. With the Playstation 4 I'm not buying an Xbox One at launch because any single one of those launch titles stands out to me as a game I must own. I'm more interested in something like Quantum Break than any launch title on the Xbox One.

Also Infamous Second Son (even coming out in March) looks better than any early game announced for Xbox One. I'm also still somewhat convinced Ryse is gonna be a 70sih Metacritic game with very mixed reviews that's also very short.
Second Son looks good but its not that impressive it just looks really clean and colorful. We have Titan fall which looks like to be a really fun game even for non fps people like me, We still have halo coming which always looks good etc. we have games to be excited about.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

Infamous looks better than Titanfall?man are you serious?I can't argue wit some you dudes just:wow:Forza is marginal?:stopitslime:Would rather play Killer Instinct than some 6 month old port of Injustice:pachaha:seriously Sony stans get real

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Infmous looks better than Titanfall?man are you serious?I can't argue wit some you dudes just:wow:

Right, just like they hyped up killzone.

Neither of these games have ever been great, but now all of a sudden they're supposed to be these great system selling classics :heh:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Right, just like they hyped up killzone.

Neither of these games have ever been great, but now all of a sudden they're supposed to be these great system selling classics :heh:
breh Killzone will be afterthought just the previous 3 titles.Every major Fps out there crushes that shyt.I've never seen a Sony stan in real life say''I can't wait to get home to play Killzone'':bryan:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Second Son looks good but its not that impressive it just looks really clean and colorful. We have Titan fall which looks like to be a really fun game even for non fps people like me, We still have halo coming which always looks good etc. we have games to be excited about.
I didn't say there wasn't games to be excited about. I'll likely buy Titanfall but honestly i'm not a heavy FPS guy. I'm still more interested in Quantum Break or maybe even Project Spark or D4 over it.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps

We got better games, plus a whole lot of shyt to mess around with like snap, voice command, and the new smartglass. Plus in march we get TF, and spark beta should be out soon too...we have lots to :eat:on. with PS4 you just have killzone.

Its a reason MS won 100 awards at E3, twice as many as their closest competitor.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Infamous looks better than Titanfall?man are you serious?I can't argue wit some you dudes just:wow:Forza is marginal?:stopitslime:Would rather play Killer Instinct than some 6 month old port of Injustice:pachaha:seriously Sony stans get real
I don't play simulation racing games at all so Forza is dead to me. I'm not a big FPS guy so to me Titanfall is just another FPS to me. Those games may mean the world to you but I'd rather play Infamous than either of them because the genres don't particularly interest me. I'm back to buying FPS games now because when I look at these launch lineups what choice do I have? Once these systems get their libraries off the ground I probably will be back to not glancing twice at most of them. I mean the last Call of Duty I bought was Modern Warfare 3 and honestly i don't even remember buying it. I just looked in my game shelf and its there but I don't even remember ever playing it.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't play simulation racing games at all so Forza is dead to me. I'm not a big FPS guy so to me Titanfall is just another FPS to me. Those games may mean the world to you but I'd rather play Infamous than either of them because the genres don't particularly interest me. I'm back to buying FPS games now because when I look at these launch lineups what choice do I have? Once these systems get their libraries off the ground I probably will be back to not glancing twice at most of them. I mean the last Call of Duty I bought was Modern Warfare 3 and honestly i don't even remember buying it. I just looked in my game shelf and its there but I don't even remember ever playing it.
I dont like a lot of games, so Xbox isnt worth a purchase ass nikka...face it xbox has a wide variety of games on xbox one, and just because you dont like a lot of shyt doesnt give your statement of xbox not being worth it any validitity..

If you cant see how it will be worth it to people then:camby:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you can't find something on xb1 you like now, you shouldn't be getting a system at launch period.

There is no way to justify getting ps4 for games right now.

The xb1 has that won for the time being, and to be honest i'll have as much fun messing around with features and media as I'll have with a game.