The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox might get those same bad reviews... we'll see.

People have been playing dead rising, KI and Froza for months in beta builds and praising it. Even ryse which was getting dumped on is getting more praise now.

No way the games are gonna drop now and all of a sudden get that :huhldup: review.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
People have been playing dead rising, KI and Froza for months in beta builds and praising it. Even ryse which was getting dumped on is getting more praise now.

No way the games are gonna drop now and all of a sudden get that :huhldup: review.

NGecV1t.png

:lolbron:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think someone is trying to spoil the Playstation Launch by handing out all these bad reviews... some aren't bad though.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
I think someone is trying to spoil the Playstation Launch by handing out all these bad reviews... some aren't bad though.

Knack has always looked bad and Killzone will be Killzone. Guerrilla Games is Crytek like with the tech but you will always get an average to good game from them. Nothing that stands out at you.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

the 1 thing that is confusing is they've been showcasing DR3 all over the world various sites have been praising it saying the framerate is solid.Then the Digital Foundry shyt comes out yesterday like:wtf:that's not the game I've seen in previews:mindblown:.So many varying opinions its crazy

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
the 1 thing that is confusing is they've been showcasing DR3 all over the world various sites have been praising it saying the framerate is solid.Then the Digital Foundry shyt comes out yesterday like:wtf:that's not the game I've seen in previews:mindblown:.So many varying opinions its crazy

It is weird now. However, I'll (begrudgingly) take a great game with up and down frame-rate than a great looking game that isn't worth a shyt.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
:bustback:at Killzone I assume?:lolbron:I definitely agree tho

No, that was just in general. I'm getting Killzone with my PS4 because I actually like the mythos of the universe and Drive Club got cancelled. It's a cool fukking universe but the games never really connect to it. I can't really come home with a new toy with nothing but Resogun to play. My fiance would be like :stopitslime: to me. Spend $400 to play $5 games brehs. I can't do that so I got Killzone.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
No, that was just in general. I'm getting Killzone with my PS4 because I actually like the mythos of the universe and Drive Club got cancelled. It's a cool fukking universe but the games never really connect to it. I can't really come home with a new toy with nothing but Resogun to play. My fiance would be like :stopitslime: to me. Spend $400 to play $5 games brehs. I can't do that so I got Killzone.
Breh that's the exact reason why I'm not getting the Ps4 right now.They simply don't have anything I want to play.The fukk I look like spending $400 on a console to play Octodad Resogun,Knack:camby:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Breh that's the exact reason why I'm not getting the Ps4 right now.They simply don't have anything I want to play.The fukk I look like spending $400 on a console to play Octodad Resogun,Knack:camby:
Forza and Dead rising are really that exciting to you right now friend? Inferior multiplat versions are really that exciting to you, friend?

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Forza and Dead rising are really that exciting to you right now friend? Inferior multiplat versions are really that exciting to you, friend?
yes show me a better racing game on PS4 than Forza.Dead Rising looks fun no matter what you Sony stans say.Ryse is clearly the best next gen look game graphically.Killer Instinct is dope.Lmao at inferior multiplats I won't be inches away from my Tv so that doesn't bother me.Plus add in all the features that the Xbox comes with :whew::ohlawd:.You nikkaz count pixels I'll be enjoying games:ahh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
yes show me a better racing game on PS4 than Forza.Dead Rising looks fun no matter what you Sony stans say.Ryse is clearly the best next gen look game graphically.Killer Instinct is dope.Lmao at inferior multiplats I won't be inches away from my Tv so that doesn't bother me.Plus add in all the features that the Xbox comes with :whew::ohlawd:.You nikkaz count pixels I'll be enjoying games:ahh:
I just wanted to confirm you're excited about those lackluster games.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I think dead rising and forza will get 8s and above. ryse will probably be a good 8 as well. zoo tyc00n and the other shyt idk. KI sounds like it's going to be a solid 8+